• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
JD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cool! I started with maining both Greninja & Robin. That's why the banner in my sig has both characters. Now I main Greninja and I'm trying to get in touch with the person who made the banner (he is from smashboards), but he hasn't replied to any of my messages, which is annoying. Do you know anyone who can remove Robin from my banner and move Greninja to the right a little bit?
    Little Mac just requires some precision playing. And pretty much giving up on ever getting Smash Balls :p

And yes! So glad to see Mewtwo back. I'm hoping his Final Smash will be Mega Mewtwo Y.
    I guess we will see. By the way GameXplain pointed out that right before they showed off the similarities between the 3DS & Wii U versions, the 3DS version was on version 1.0.3., though it is currently 1.0.2. Looks like we are in for an update soon!
    I wouldn't be surprised if he was an Assist Trophy on the Wii U version. I know my brother would love to see him playable.
    Hopefully there aren't more DLC characters. Mewtwo is a veteran and yet he still wont be available until a few months after the game's release. Imagine how long a newcomer would take.
    HOLY ****! THAT 50 FACT EXTRAVAGANZA WAS INSANE! Imagine if we didn't know about 8 player smash before the extravaganza.
    I thought Little Mac was going to be like the best character in the game when I first played as him, which was in the Boxing Ring stage. No cliffs to fall off of, I just destroyed everyone. But then I was unable to beat Master Hand on higher than like a 2.5 difficulty because anytime he'd manage to knock me even slightly off the stage, I was done :p
    It's definitely worth it. Unfortunately, it's looking like story mode may end up being a bit on the short side, but I think it's got replay value. It's just really fun. All the characters are cool, especially Link with the Fire Rod and Lana in general. And Impa's pretty sweet too. Heck, they're all cool.

My mains are Captain Falcon, Dark Pit, and Greninja, but I've also been working with Lucina, Robin, Lucario, and Little Mac. Seriously, Little Mac is incredible on the ground. Any stage where he can't fall off, he is a murderer. But as soon as you get to anywhere that requires jumping . . . it's just not worth it :p
    Hey! I got both games. Honestly, I've loved Hyrule Warriors, probably more than Smash. They're both great. Who are your favorite Smash newcomers? I've been playing a lot of Greninja and Dark Pit while also practicing with Lucina and Robin.
    Hey, it has been quite awhile! I am super ready! I'm getting Smash Bros and Hyrule Warriors both on Friday. It'll be a busy weekend :p

I'm doing pretty well. I just started college a month ago, so it's been interesting.
    Yeah. Wouldn't worry about Froakie though.

It does seem like just yesterday that E3 2013 happened!
    Your predictions do seem great. A disobedient Pangoro would be interesting, though we just had disobedient Pokémon from Dawn & Iris.

I guess people are just being paranoid with Froakie then.
    I can see Skiddo too and hopefully he gets a Honedge too. I'd much rather James get a Phantump and then maybe Jessie & James could trade Pumpkaboo & Phantump respectively. I don't think they've ever traded with each other before, so that would be interesting.

Agreed! Now I just hope they get some evolutions in the future too!
    Yeah, it seems basically confirmed at this point! Now I hope he catches a Skiddo or something either before his battle with Ramos or his battle with Clemont. His team isn't great for battling Clemont, unless Clemont uses his main team from the anime.

In addition to Frogadier in XY052, Serena is getting Pancham in XY047 and Clemont seems to be getting Luxio in XY048! Sucks that we probably have to wait until around December 3 for Frogadier though!
    It's good that you don't have classes on Friday because Nintendo has been releasing their games on Fridays lately.

I'm guessing you visit your family on breaks and stuff.
    Yeah, the demo is amazing! You should definitely consider it. It looks amazing! They announced some new DLC which looks great!

Did you go away to college? It's a lot of work, but I'm sure you can do it!
    I'm so excited! Did you get the demo? If not, it releases tomorrow! Also, I'm going to be getting a 16 GB SD Card for my 3DS as well as Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe & Kirby Fighters Deluxe tomorrow. In addition, I'll be getting Hyrule Warriors at launch, so those should definitely hold me over until Smash 3DS launches.

It's going pretty good s o far! Only the beginning of the year, so it will probably get harder as the year goes on. You graduated high school, right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…