• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Kitt Geekazaru

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks great! I thought I sent you mine earlier but it looks like it didn't go through...so here it is. I also made the Cacturne if you want to include that in our entry...
    I was thinking something like this. I just made this real fast to get the idea down because I have to go now, so this it's more of a rough draft. We can alter the color scheme and other details, but this is what I had in mind. Lemme know what you think!
    I like both of those Pokemon better. Let's go with Chestnaught. I'll do the male sprite if you're fine with doing the female. It's not that much of a difference to me so either way is fine.
    The first thing that comes to mind are rogues/thieves. We can edit on hoods and scarves onto some trainer sprites. As for a Pokemon (which is optional): Crawdaunt is a "Rogue Pokemon," but some others might fit the appearance better. Maybe Bisharp? Let me know what you think.
    So I can help. Since you pulled the writers block card now would be an appropriate time to remind you of my offer of assistance. I wish to be of service and I don't want the rp to die.

I hope this doesn't seem rude or anything like that. I just wanted to let you know my offer still stands.

C &C

P.S. your pm box is full
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…