• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ohjeezitskim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OK, that's very good to know! Thanks! How did you find the game overall? Was there too much water? :p
    Yeah, but I guess I already know all of the story anyway, and the Delta Episode was spoiled for me by some idiot in YouTube comments, so there isn't anything I don't know of I don't think...
    There was a picture of someone encountering a shiny cresselia in ORAS, I haven't seen a video though (Someone also ran into I think shiny Latios too?). I think the assumption currently is that most of the legendaries aren't locked but the weather trio probably is.
    Some are some legends, and most of the rest are the awkward Sinnoh evolution 'mons (like move specific etc.), and then some random Pokemon I need to breed :3
    I have 696 now, and I hope to complete it before ORAS (I have loads of important exams, so it will take a while), and then I will continue my hunt on there! :D
    I think it is under 40, and that includes like 5 legends which I am getting next week, and some Pokemon that just need to be bred/evolved, so not much further!
    Cool! I love the X Shiny Form :D

I have decided to postpone the Eevee hunt until I get the Shiny Charm as I have about 600 Pokemon, so it seems worthwhile to get it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…