• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Azumarill: Oh, he is in the room upstairs to the right.

Rufflet: Kay, thanks! *Flutters up the stairs*
    Max: yep :D this is fun right? *max gets on the train and goes to a seat and sits down* *Intercom: Next Stop, Starlight City *
    Max: huh? Lie about what? o_O xD *They reach the train station* ok everybody, get on :D the train leaves in 5 minutes
    Max:make what fast? Lol Stardust Town is fairly small, but Starlight City is bigger and more awesome! *keeps walking to the Stardust Train Statation*
    Max: Come on Sly, you know you want to! :) and *They keep walking until they get to a sign that says Stardust Town* well the Train Station is downtown
    Crown: PSI Teleport will deal a lot of damage to the user if it fails...
    Zombie Dog: *Cringes momentarily, but then lets out a fierce roar.*
    Crown: *Sets up Shield Alpha around Starman again.* My PP is starting to run low... how much do you two have left?
    Starman: PP LEVELS DIMINISHED AFTER BATTLING COUNTLESS ZOMBIES. *Whirr.* BUT GIVING UP IS NOT AN OPTION. *Uses PSI Thunder Alpha, but once again hits the wrong target.*

(In the next post, make up something that makes it convincing for Sixen to suddenly learn PSI Freeze Alpha.)
    Max: Yay :D I'm so excited, and come on Sly. :/ I live all alone and I have like seriously a LOT of rooms, please sly? :) *they start off walking to Stardust Town*
    Starman: *Attempts to use PSI Flash Alpha, but in vain.*
    Crown: ...Right. *Uses PSI Lifeup Alpha on Starman, revitalizing him.*
    Starman: DAMAGE REPAIRED. *Uses PSI Thunder Alpha again, but hits the wrong zombie.*
    Zombie Dog: *Releases poisonous slime at them from his mouth.*
    Crown: Do not worry... the Pure Shield will prevent poisoning... it is disgusting, though.

(Imagine how devastating the Zombie Dog's attacks would be if not for Shield, and Offense Down.)
    Max: Well Sly, Starting today you do! :D and really ? D: and yes, yes you can, there's actually a train that goes to Starlight City in the next town, Stardust Town, shall we all head there? :)
    Crown: ...I, for once, am frightened by the might of the enemy. *Meows, shuddering.*
    Starman: ELIMINATE DANGEROUS ENEMY. *Uses PSI Thunder Alpha, dealing noticeable damage to the Zombie Dog.*
    Zombie Dog; *Yelps in pain, getting off Sixen and slamming into Starman for a SMAAAASH!!, shattering his Shield.*
    Starman: *Takes mortal damage.* MORTAL DAMAGE SUSTAINED.

(No, it really is not. I cannot just go around asking people to read it. That is nonsense.)
    Max: whoa, there's a lot of you....and well it's nice to meet all of you! :D I'm Max, the Samurott, btw about earlier, me and linoone live in this really huge house that own, and it's really nice and I would like to offer for you guys to stay there :) it's in Starlight City
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…