• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gal, I found fans on YT who do better voices for Ash, TR, Prof. Oak, Brock, Misty, etc. than TPCi's crew does, so I'm not surpised.

Watch Jaxamoto as Professor Oak: he's awesome.
    I'm not sure, since I'm not entirely sure which is the third movie? I probably have seen it, and just am unsure if it's the third one.
    I Agree, IT REALLY DOES SOUND LIKE "RAPE ME, RAPE ME!" Carter I'D DOUBT WOULD HAVE THE MERGE TO WROTE THAT
    Unfortunately, but you could always watch the subs.

The Unova League was a joke, Roxie was just too overpowered, and Ash was just too cocky with Elesa.

That's because he doesnt have one. Please don't. To each their own, I honestly dislike Red a lot.
    I was SOOOOOOOOO BAFFLED AT WHY Carter WOULD SAY THAT IF HE DID, because I knew he's NOT BAD to write something like
    Ash really lost whatever grammar skills he once had when TPCi took over the dub.
    He's even worse than he was in DP in XY: Ash sounds AWFUL too lately, Jessie sounds AWFUL as well, Meowth sounds awful...ugh, it's TERRIBLE, gal...like, just as bad as DP's dub was.
    Plus the Same Person who out up the Heft Video thought Brock said "Rape Me" when it was Break Me
    If you can find the episodes is Hindi, also any BW episode in Rival Destinies haven't been dubbed yet just so you know.

It also made more sense. But I can excuse BW Ash's losses a bit since he did intend on coming to Unova for a vacation.

Of course. Alain is awful, his whole character is just "I wanna beat all the Mega Pokémon and glorify Mega Charizard X like Red!". Personally I feel Jimmy and Red are just Ash recolored, with the latter having to ability to curbstomp everyone and be immune to criticism, but that's just me.
    No problem: also, Kalos Adventurer said he found a new bad line from Ash from Fighting Ire with Fire which was, "I lost big. What a wipeout!" for you.
    Just shows how bad JCC is as James, I guess.
    Oh thanks, me too. It is one of my favorite Pokémon movies! I watched it last weekend and changed my avatar to match.
    Also DON'T BLAME PM2000 too much on the Too Much Heft Line because the A-HOLE who did he Video where we found this line, it was a 20 second Video labeled "Too Much Hemp" so that could be Confusing there
    Well at least in BW he's replaced by someone less...insane.

I don't think his idiocy overshadowed everything else personally, I think it was there for laughs and to be not taken seriously, just a thought.

Mine is: AG Ash = OS Ash > XY Ash = BW Ash > DP Ash

But if we include the other main characters in the specials: AG Ash = OS Ash > XY Ash = BW Ash > DP Ash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Red = Alain
    You did?

Well I don't really hate Unova as much tbh. BW Ash was dumb, but he was pretty funny.

I see. Well I changed my opinion on XY Ash, Kalos adventurer and I agree that XY Ash is much better than DP Ash and bit better than BW Ash, and his character is returning lately.
    #28) *Thanks to Darkrai888 for this*: "With the Lucario, the Lucarionite, and the key stone, we'll form the foundation of a Mega takeover!" -Jessie
    #18) "With amplify-a-rama Part II, our defenses are too much for you!" - James (Again, what? Also, he sounds HORRIBLE delivering this line in the dub.)
    #19) "Hey Pikachu, where are you?" - Ash (Look, guys, I know you've been dumbing down the dub ever since you got the license, but come on, really?)
    #20) "'Kay, lead us to where they all are!" - Ash (Really, TPCi? Really?)
    #21) "I'll pop that keystone please!" - Meowth (Um...what?)
    #22) "Oh man, so whadda we do?" - Ash (Please, no more alliterations, man.)
    #23) "Mega impressive indeed." - James
    #24) "And perfect to sign to a love-burn contract!" - Meowth (I really don't know what he's saying.)
    #25) "Say it isn't so! The power to burn! Alright, way to go!" - James, Jessie, Ash (It's James and Ash's lines that sound awful in this, rhyming the way they do.)
    #26) "Hold on, we didn't sign up for any of this Mega mushiness!" - Jessie (Wow, just wow.)
    #27) "All of that power down the drain. Oh, the pain and shame! It always ends the same! We're blasting off AG-YAIIINNN!" - Jessie, James, Meowth (LAME!)
    28 Bad Lines from "Calling from Beyond the Aura" for you:

#1) "Hey! I helped ya know!" - Bonnie (Great, as if Ash's "ya know" wasn't bad enough)
    #2) "Y-ew-oookay, Inkay!" - James
    #3) "Ash, remember it's a maze in here, and we could get TOTALLY lost." - Serena (Gee, didn't know Serena was a valley girl, TPCi)
    #4) "No sign of 'em." - Ash (Can't have Ash say "them," can we?)
    #5) "The-cario" - Korrina (Lisa Ortiz, I know you aren't trying in this role, but would it kill you to worry about LUCARIO instead?)
    #6) "Prepare from trouble, mega size! And make it double with a mega surprise!" - Jessie, James (Not even remotely funny or witty, and just abusing the word mega =/= comedy, Carter).
    #7) "To denounce the evils of not evolving! To extend our reach to the stars revolving!" - Jessie, James (This is NOT funny at all!)
    #8) "Surrender now or prepare for ONE OVERPOWERING fight!" - James (Yeah, no, Carter- no abusing some more assonance, man)
    #9) "I'll make sure o' that!" - Clemont (It was bad enough when Ash did this, but now Clemont does it too?)
    #10) "Inkay, TEN HUT!" - James (What Darkrai888 said before-- James is NOT a drill sergeant!)
    #11) "Pumpkaboo, you too!" - Jessie (REALLY self-explanatory, people.)
    #12) "Don't forget this dine on duo!" - Meowth (WTF did he just say? Did anyone understand him? I couldn't even make out what he said...)
    #13) "Witness our Mega Evolution power packed amplifier Rama (?) Mark II!" - Jessie (WTF did SHE just say? I can't understand her...)
    #14) "WRONG! Proof positive is my powered up Inkay es-way (?)" - James (WTF did HE just say? I couldn't understand him.)
    #15) "That's my Pumpkaboo! Inkay, tackle too!" - Jessie, James (Self-explanatory)
    #16) "La-de-da and hoop-de-do: we're so glad we're not you!" - Jessie, James, Meowth (Together) *Singing in Unison* (HORRIBLE)
    #17) "A-hright, use thunder-balt!" - Korrina (What?)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…