• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Seira
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ohh, no worries! Sometimes we're unable to come here for one reason or another. Glad you were able to recover your info!

I'm well. Just enjoying summer. :D
    Ah, I see. Very understandable and I empathize with you. If you'd like, there's always community colleges; you can stay at home while still being able to study what you want in a new environment, and after two years, you can automatically go into any college or university you want if you decide to pursue that (not to mention it's so much cheaper!). You don't necessarily have to go out of town if you don't want to either. You get a taste of independence while not going too far with it. ;P (Oh, and I think they give community colleges too much of a bad rep in the media. There's a CC around here that's actually very open, friendly and have great teachers, so don't listen to the media and instead look at reviews for CCs around where you are, okay?)
    And you know, you'd probably do better than you think in getting into colleges and universities, but you won't know unless you try. You're not going to lose anything by not getting in, after all (well, except for some money for application fees. ">.>).

Lol. ^w^
    Lol. No, I don't have Skype, but give me a sec. I'll continue this by PM. :3

Haha~ Tell me about it. But don't worry, it won't last forever - well, unless you decide to go to college and take every single course and program they have and then go to other colleges and take the courses the previous colleges didn't have. XDDD

^w^ I'm happy you like talking to me too~
    Haha! Understandable. ^ ^ I've forgotten my password as well a few times, and without the social groups and whatnot, it's easy to forget about this place.

I hear you. I don't see why school has to be so long. They just drag it out, I swear.

It's okay. I enjoy talking to you whenever you do reply, so don't worry about it. I know you're busy and that this place is forgettable - I hear it all the time. XD
    D: Oh, my gosh. That's awful! I can't believe she did that! DX

:) Good luck, Seira~!

Never mind. It got deleted for some reason. :( It was a kind of general forum, new, but at that point it was mostly about Pokemon.

Summer plans? :3
    Nah. I have to study more and do some research, and it's best if I do it during the summer as well. But I'm good, it's just a pain. XD

:) Aw, I'm sure you'll get it soon. Reading out loud sucks, yes, but if you think about the good things that you can do afterwards, that'll get you more pumped and it'll show when you're reading. ^ ^

Haha~

Hey, would you be interested in joining a new forum?
    Eh. Before I was okay, but for some reason, nowadays it feels like I have a lot more homework than usual, yet it's the same load; and so I've had less relax time. *sigh*

Aw. :D It's okay. I know I'd have trouble just thinking it, let alone saying it. XD Haha! But he read to you all week? Aww~ That's so sweet! x3

Lol. Yes, but it's still nice to say it. ;P
    Lol. It's all right.

True. But sometimes it's a little hard to find a really good thread to regularly post in. That's why I usually stick to fanfics.

Aw. That stinks. :( I hope things are good now. Hopefully this year is better. ^ ^

On Spring break yet?
    >.< I'm SO sorry for not replying sooner! The laptop had crashed, then the internet connection was being more of a pain than usual, and in that time, Serebii was growing out of me.
    Again sorry. >.<"

Anyways . . . I was going to, but then I felt so overwhelmed with a new forum and all. ^ ^; Plus, I couldn't really find anything to post on - mostly due to the fact I rarely actually post in a forum unless a topic or something REALLY screams out at me. . . .

So how were the holidays for you? Good, I hope.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…