• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I think you may get a different one. There was a leak about the OR/AS demo a few days ago that spoke about Mega Sorlock/Mega Lunatone being in the demo.

Well, guess what: given that each region so far gets a different Mega (sort of) I expect they save a last cherry for you over in the US. Otherwise, why the delay? It makes some sense when you think about it.
    So Mega Glalie for us Europeans. I wonder what Mega will be for you Americans?

Still waiting for the demo code distribution, which will happen sometime today in my country. What are your thoughts on the recent revelations for OR/AS?
    Hey there! News BOMB from your favorite writer!!!

Mega Glalie and Mega Steelix are in the OR/AS demo. Also, the Pokémon Company uploaded a new trailer featuring 4 new Megas on their official website for OR/AS, as well a lot of new details on the games, which includes SOARING with Mega Lati@s over Hoenn!

Crazy things today, and it comes after the downtime... CONSPIRACY!!! ...joking.

So how are you? Things go well?
    Okay, I had yesterday two online matches and it only lagged much in the second one. But despite this, I managed to score my first online Smash win in Smash history, yay!

Hope online works better on the New 3DS. Are you planning to get one?
    Well, I too am happy for Bowser Jr. making it in, as I vouched for that guy when the games were first announced. The Koopalings were a honest surprise for me, didn't expect them AT ALL.

My favorites' so far are Zelda (her white costume is pure art and will surely look gorgeous in HD), Palutena (vouched for her ever since that leak back in January), Greninja, Bowser Jr. and Dr. Mario. A doc's job is to get people back into good shape, not worsening it, which is what I find hilarious when using him.

Do you happen to know how Mii Outfits work?
    Hey, how are you? I see you got Smash. So did I!

Btw is your connection good for a match? I want to test something in mine, if you wouldn't mind. And hey, if you don't mind, give me your Friend Code via PM. Thanks.
    So, we had Mega Rayquaza confirmed... I didn't like that he didn't get a Primal like most expected (including me), but hey, what can you do, I kinda expected it to happen.

Which brings in question whether we 'll see the Jade Orb introduced in HG/SS in the remakes, since it is linked to Rayquaza and is from Hoenn. Would you like to see that happen?

Also, what did you think of the Nintendo antagonist list? Is in it someone you wanted to see? Or isn't?
    Well, since I 've reached the finale of my comic series (or so it seems?) here's a list of all Nintendo antagonists that appear throughout it, in order of appearance:

Ganondolf
    Yuga
    Princess Hilda
    Space Pirates
    Ridley
    Kamek
    Kamek's Toadies
    Giovanni
    Silver
    Archer
    Lysandre / ???????
    Queen Sectonia
    Team Flare
    Black Shadow
    Blood Falcon
    BS Group
    Unfortunately, I don't have a Wii U... and I 'm afraid I can't afford one for a long time, especially with the 'New' Nintendo 3DS coming up.

And I don't even know if we here in Greece will get the OR/AS demo... but that's another melodrama for another day.

I'm fine and excited for my pre-order of Smash 3DS to arrive.... next Friday. Also, for writing the season finale of my comic these days.
    I like how you sig has Zekrom and Ho-Oh with their wings as high as possible, while Reshiram and Lugia have them as low as possible.
    The first chapter of the BlackWhite timeline is up. Of course reading it is optional, but if you want to learn the events that happened before Season XY (as well as the events that lead to the first arc of it) then you should give it a try.
    I'm playing the Smash demo these days. The rumors about the Villager being a psychotic killer finally make sense! (Translation: I LOVE THIS GUY.)

Now, there's a Fic Direct about my fic this Wednesday over at PI. Feel free to take a look.
    And by the way, how's the selection going? Just to inform you that the number of fighters required for selection have decreased to 11 or 13(?).
    Hey, how are you? Have you heard about the Niconico streaming on this Friday? They 're saying we may get a new character reveal.
    [Big news for all Smash fans out there! I'm planning a mini saga about Super Smash Bros 4, and I need some help, if you don't mind.

Out of all the characters you see below, I want you to choose the 14 you would like to see participate in a tournament. (Translation: I need some help in picking characters for the tournament)

Characters
    Mario, Luigi, Wario, Donkey Kong, Lucina, Marth, Ike, Pit, Palutena, Kirby, Meta-Knight, King Dedede, Peach, Bowser, Villager, Shulk, C. Falcon, Pikachu, Lucario, Greninja, Charizard, Link, Zelda, Toon Link, Sheik, Bowser Jr., Samus, Mr. Game & Watch, Diddy Kong, Mewtwo, Robin, Ness, Fox, Falco, Ice Climbers, Lucas, Snake, ROB, Ganondolf, Rosalina and Luma, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Little Mac, Sonic, Yoshi, Dr. Mario, Roy, Jigglypuff, Squirtle, Ivysaur, Wolf, Dark Pit, Wii Fit Trainer.

Choose whosever you want out of the characters above.

Also, my first arc ''Lumiose'' will be ''remade' for the re-release of my fic over at PI.]
    [Yeah, Rundas has become one of my favorite candidates for Smash 4 now. (Heck, even if he doesn't make it in, his battle theme should be in at least)
    I also vouch for Bandana Dee.

As for my fic, well, each arc will now have 10 chapters in it. Oh, and no extra dialogues/scenes this time. I guess what doesn't make the final cut isn't canon anymore, right? However, changing something in the existing script is possible, however. I will see however what this means for the parallel arcs though. I'm still getting things ready.

I don't do these changes because I want to, but because I must catch up to things as soon as possible.]
    [And I thought this nonsense about the leaks would end... *sigh*

Even if they ARE true, even 1% true, then the developers really screwed up Bowser Jr. I wanted him in since the game's announcement, and he's using his Koopa Car all the time?!
    I expected a different gameplay style for him. No comments on Ganondolf and Shulk.

What do you think of all this? You think we may still get Mewtwo?]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…