• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi!

To be honest, I don't remember you well either, sorry. I've seen your name around the forums, but I don't drop by all that often any more.
    Well... I'd normally just say "I'm fine" but... not really. The past year or so has been kind of a wreck. Been struggling with anxiety and hypochondria and **** like that -.-"
    And I'm OVERLY excited about Omega and Alpha, of course :D even more so since gen 3 is my 2nd fav. gen after 5.

How are you sweetie? :3
    Okay all set! Probably best to get one in a Dream Ball since its rarer, you can use it to trade for one in a Premier Ball later :) Okay, My FC is 3823-9029-3721 (IGN: Washu), I'll punch yours in and meet whenever you're ready!
    so sorry i didn't respond earlier, i was trying to do a trade. but wow that is awesome! was that over the wonder trade or did you just do a regular trade for that?
    Hello there... do you mean if I make banners? Like I said, unfortunately no. I don't have time anymore to be in the forums as much.
    Hello there... do you mean if I make banners? Like I said, unfortunately no. I don't have time anymore to be in the forums as much.
    Okay update time! I have 3 of your 4 ready: Vullaby, Shuckle, and Excadrill (female, HAs, in Premier Balls). I'm trying to catch a HA Vanillite in Horde so I can get it in a Premier Ball, but it might take a day or two, depending on my luck. I do have one in a Dream Ball I can breed if you either prefer that or don't want to wait :)
    [I have never been updated with the pokemon xy series at this moment. I stopped watching the series since University stuffs are my priorities ..XDXD The screenshots were the ones I only saw in terms of the current episodes. haha. I miss a lot of pokemon stuffs..but I'm still onto pokemon shipping doodles..]
    Did you have a gender a/o ball preference, and would you like ones from safari or prefer them be bred? (except Vaniliite since I have to breed it anyway)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…