• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i will give you 2 legendary from the 4th gen and 2 masterballs for your shiny adment larvitar, shiny shinx, and shiny charmander. i already sent you a PM so disregard that ok. im willing to offer more i just want those three shiny and your the only guy offering all of them,
    I have all these shinies, willing to trade. All caught with Poke Radar, and I also have pokerus. Again, they are ALL shiny and ALL non- hacked. Most are Adamant-synchronized.

Females:
    Larvitars- Lonely lvl 6, Modest lvl 6, Modest lvl 6, Jolly lvl 6
    Gravelers- Bashful lvl 27, Gentle lvl 27, Serious lvl 27, Jolly lvl 27
    Machop- Adamant lvl 5, Adamant lvl 5
    Gastrodon- Rash lvl 40
    Shinx- Bashful lvl 4
    Starly- Lax lvl 2, Docile lvl 2, Lonely lvl 2
    Skitty- Adamant lvl 40, Naughty lvl 40, Adamant lvl 40, Hardy lvl 40

Males:
    Larvitar- Gentle lvl 6, Relaxed lvl 6
    Machop- Bold lvl 5, Quiet lvl 5, Brave lvl 5
    Gastrodon- Rash lvl 40
    Skitty- Adamant lvl 40, Quiet lvl 40, Adamant lvl 40, Impish lvl 40

No gender-
    Magnemite- Impish lvl 29

I will trade these for any of these, shiny, and male. I guess nature doesn't matter.
    Ghastly, Charmander, Whismur, Cyndaquil. Or NON SHINY but NOT HACKED: Lugia. PM if you want to trade.
    Hey what are the characteristics of the shiny male adamant machop??

(Ex:likes to fight,quick to flee)
    (Located on the last two lines of the nature page)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…