• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Dangertrout!
    I know I don't participate on the Shiny Thread anymore but I still lurk around, taking a quick peek at my fellow hunters' new findings and I just so happened to see what you posted recently: "Which, by the way to the old timers who remember why I dropped off the face of the earth for a while: I beat cancer and got married this year!"

I just wanted to leave this little message to say that I am super relieved and happy for you! You can't imagine the face of utter goodness I had when I read these lines. It's so important to me that you beat cancer AND got to be married. That's wonderful news and knowing that your health has become a lot better makes me smile! You were always strong and never gave up on anything and I am glad it is paying off.
    I know we didn't have all that much interactions back in the days but I am here to support you in whatever step you take in the future. So again, congratulations and I hope to see you around. :3
    ----------
    Funny story...
    I gave up on shiny hunting once news of Sun & Moon came out because reasons.
    So I decided to start a Nuzlocke on my Pearl file instead. I've made it to the town with the contest hall, and that hiker who makes you collect an egg...
    which I did and immediately hatched for my pokemon of that town...
    I hatched a SHINY happiny
    Kind of neat to get a shiny as one of my nuzlocke pokemon :p
    ----------

It's a sign telling you to continue shiny hunting :p
    Yeah, it wasn't too bad. I think I started the hunt in early May, and I got Chimchar on June 12-13th. The thing about that hunt was that I was hunting on a fake Platinum for around 3k SRs, then I figured out it was fake and purchased a real Platinum version. So in total I did around 5k SRs.

Good luck with Turtwig, it's a great shiny! When I was hunting Chimchar I would accidentally click Turtwig quite often because you don't have to click right or left. (I kept thinking I would get a Turtwig instead of my target ha)
    Yes it was! I got Chimchar in June (I think, might've been in May) in my Platinum version. It took roughly 2000-3000 SRs. I was expecting an extremely long hunt, but it wasn't too bad. Are you hunting a DPPt shiny starter?
    hopefully you'll read this soon - Carcara is asking if evolving Eevee into Leafeon counts for the CH or not.
    Maybe for the community hunt..:

Autumn Falls Upon Us: Catch any shiny Pokemon found in a cave(like Zubat cling it the cave wall and fall so bad puns yay)
    Chlorophyll Leaves: Catch any shiny grass type Pokemon(like a leaf loses chlorophyll in autumn more bad puns yay xD)

Hope these sound okay. :)
    I've been thinking really hard about what we could for next months CH, but the only things I've thought up are. A hunt for Fall colored shinies or based off of Labor day, worker pokemon like the Bidoof line, Combee line, and Durant. The reason I sent this is because this month is coming to a close and we have not decided a CH for next month.
    Ooh... Do Flooooon! Just realised I'll have both the original TR pair on my team if I do get Koffing lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…