• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm fine man, we all go through rough times every now and then, but I'm still here :)

See? Those two are the best ones :3

Yay good luck with that, the only pokedex I've ever completed was the Kanto regional dex in fire red. I actually feel kinda guilty for not ever trying to complete another one since xD
    But I needed some of those pokemon to breed my teams :(

have you started school?
    just turned on my game and most of my pokemon are missing I think they are in the pokebank :(
    ok lol I'll see what I can do first off I need to see if I can get wifi because the people I am living with are nazis with wifi
    haha you need alot I can try but I lost my black, white, black 2 and white 2 :( games so I can't transfer anything but I can trade what I do have what are top priorities and do you want ivs?
    awesome when I find my ipod (I throw it at the wall in anger last night) I'll design my teams because I had some teams planned out and because I have a jap 6iv ditto it makes breeding a hell lot of easy its getting the eggmoves thats a little hard do you breed alot?
    I will, don't worry ^.^

Yeah I know, and I really don't know why. It was just so rich and full and amazing... well it even managed to beat the holy and glorious gen3 in my book, so that's defenetely something xD

I'm glad to hear you're allright *hugs*

Yeah... apparently I had too many images, but it's ok. I was just waiting 'till my new banner was ready at the shop to fix it, no biggie :D
    Thank you too for the awesome Pokemon :D If you're looking for any others just let me know; I have all safaris at my disposal, and all Dream Ball females as well. Have a great day!
    I'll be online for a little bit now, or I can wait and be back about 8pm EST (a little over 3 hours from now)
    I wish it had an adamant or jolly nature even neutral would've been good but it was an accidental shiny so i won't complain. At least it didn't have a modest nature like a stantler that i hatched a few eggs after it. Thank God it had a nature that is decent and usable.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…