• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
McDanger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whoa, there's an old face I remember. Hope to see you stick around a bit, SPPf Competitive just hasn't been the same without you.
    yes yes i know how it feels I just been in out i can try to message you on facebook a bit more no worries and dang lots of busy stuff i see your doing hope it gets better as well as i just read vacation time nice ;) I just been working on this god dang costume XD
    hey danger how it going? sorry haven't been on lately to talk just been busy with work boss is on vacation for labor day and trying to sew up some fabric to go over my armor parts for my costume XD
    With that said, I'm going to do ahead and post the announcement that it'll be closed after this vote ends, until Round Three begins, so as to quell any "When's the next round starting?" spam posts. If you find someone to run it, they can make the new Thread.
    Indeed this last one did get a little out of hand. If you plan on passing it anyway, I can just close the thread after this (joke) round finishes, and whoever you pass it to can start it up as Round Three.
    Just a heads up, given the OU Teambuilding Competition hasn't gone into the voting phase after almost 2 weeks, and team submissions have died out, I'll probably push it into said voting phase myself (since there's a fair number of teams submitted, even though the bulk of them are joke teams) unless you, EK, or sheps were planning to do it.

...I just like to give notice of such since I don't like messing with member-created threads if I don't have to, but yeah.
    good luck in the war danger ;) i got to go now so talk to you later ill be on the xat later tonight we need to talk too its not that important but it would make me feel better XD i hope you don't mind me tonight loads to talk lol
    My computer just died stupid cord ill try to get back if i can't u have a nice night..on my phone lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…