• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    That second one offended me because Advance is my favorite Ash/Main Girl ship tied with Pearl. Advance is a pretty popular ship and trust me, we get tired of other shippers looking down on us because they think we don't know what ContestShipping or PokéShipping is. The rules say not to bash any ships here and that's how it felt. Sorry if I'm being annoying, I'm just letting you know in the most polite way I can that it really hurt me.
    ----------
    [Don't need to worry about this ;) i know that he/she is bashing AdvanceShipping (in a ridiculous way, but), but everyone has your own opinion, just don't care about it ;)]
    What about froakie?

Froakie and piplup are my favorite water starters

Also I love chikorita and snivy
    Sounds good, what are you offering for one? I can breed you one easy since I'm working on an order for someone else atm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…