• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, could you add me, I know a lot of people have asked you for the ditto safari, but I REALLY want one. If you could stay online for a while, that would be nice because I REALLY want a ditto. my friend code is 2766-9246-2824
    Hi there! Would be great if you could add me, I would like to have some dittos for breeding.
    My friend code is 0533-4937-5306. My safari is electric type, currently only knows it got pikachu.
    Hey man, can you add me please, I don't have anything you're after, but I'd love to have a ditto safari.
    Friend Code: 0705-3383-2251
    Pokemon in my Safari: Psychic - Girafarig, Sigilyph, Grumpig
    Hi, sorry but this message is to ask about a problem that you post a few months.
    I'd like to know if someone solve your problem about get miki to the white forest.
    I have the same problem but i don't know the solution.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…