• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You are indeed welcome. I am also quite ecstatic about getting a female zorua so I can finally start breeding them for trade.
    Haha those are pretty funny ones. :p

"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten."
    that one sounds like a great one! :D Same with:
    "In order to discover who you are, first learn who everybody else is. You're what's left."

Those are pretty cool ones. :)

Oh and thanks for the code! I'll add it to my Diamond. (I haven't beaten the Elite Four yet on my Platinum either, but my pokedex is filled up.) I'll do the same too when I get around to beating it. :) Here's my Diamond code:

3050 4115 9513
    Oh okay, I'm on MSN usually whenever I'm online, it would be nice to chat with you again. Oh BTW I wanted to ask, you wanna exchange friend codes? :)

Oh and sweet, how long have you been into collecting the fortunes in fortune cookies?
    Haha I remember your dog before, he was in that picture of you on MSN before when we IMed before. He looked so cute. :D What was his name again, I forgot. :/

Oh and nice, which fortunes (that you've collected) are your favorites? I'm intersted in hearing some of them. :)
    Very true, a shiny ninetales is really awesome! :D

Oh and nice, I love watching fireworks, believe it or not my dad was the exact same. We would always go to stands/displays and buy fireworks then watch them. I'm sure we still have some of the ones we have never lit actually haha. Now we just go out and watch fireworks occasionally.

Oh and what I'm doing is I am going to a hobby store (I collect model trains as a hobby) and they are having a fourth of July sale! :D So I'll be busy for an hour or so...:p After that I'll be seeing some close friends of the family and watching fireworks with them. :)
    Oh nice. :) Congrats! Are you gonna keep it as a Vulpix or evolve it into a shiny ninetales?

BTW What are you doing for the 4th of July?
    Aww, I'm sure you can do it. I have faith in you. ;) I have a shiny vulpix myself but I got it with codes. :p

I am actually doing pretty well, a lot more relaxed now, and thanks again for being such a great friend before. :)
    hey, another eevee fan, there is this cool group called eevee elite is where there is a army of all the eveelutions fighting against.. tou know what, just look at it, it is im my social groups, ask lord vader if you can join
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…