• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Auraninja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah sure, though it'll need to be tomorrow (or just next time we interact, really) since I'm done with it for the night
    At the moment I have no need for it, but it does look nice. I probably won't get one until an exclusive game that interests me comes out. Xenoblade really doesn't look like a game I'd like that much so I won't bother for now.
    Well, someone people can get pretty crazy in just one thread and not in others.

I don't really have much that needs to get done right now, just a long 3 day weekend.
    If it continues to be an issue, maybe, though it seems that's dropped for now.

Started the semester so I'll be a little less active than I have been for awhile. Nintendo Discussion is pretty calm though, so that shouldn't be an issue.
    Well, it's not really a huge issue since we don't have a ton of people continuously dragging on the "but I still think it's false" card. If anything, it's the "people need to stop denying the leak" posts that are getting annoying, since there's barely anyone saying they deny the leak at this point.
    Tomorrow is questionable since I've got a threesome with a cuck and his wife. We'll try again in a couple days.
    I just don't see the logic in only showing a mostly completed roster. They could have just grabbed the starting roster (which this definitely isn't unless we're in for a deluge of characters in the next few weeks) or a demo roster. the esrb would probably need to see everyone at a glance anyway (I suspect they lingered on every character for a few seconds, judging by the number of stills of character renders)

the seeming lock on all-stars i weird but I feel its more likely a misinterpretation of the lock, that there's some other requirement, or was footage from earlier
    Nah, he's not just a lone exception. The other thing is that keeping things in spoilers is a courtesy more than anything. It's much better to keep things hidden in spoilers, but if people really want to avoid them they're better off avoiding the internet.
    I see no reason to believe it isn't the final roster beyond any dlc
    Well the deal with Shulk is hard to contain as a spoiler since it's been going around so often lately to the point of hardly being a spoiler. Spoilers seem to still be around, though. If it gets to be a problem with people being too careless with spoilers I'll say something about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…