• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The guys that hate on Arceus are nothing but a bunch of fantards who only care about competitive value
    Hey ArceusAlpha, in addition to the Nintendo consoles and Xbox and Playstation consoles for their story, can we also add other consoles from other companies?
    They wouldn't want to be part of an organization that treats Pokemon that way, remember they hated Paul and he wasn't technically a villain. I don't know about joining the group, but they could become agents devoted to stopping crime against Pokemon instead of doing crime.
    I didn't know many people disliked the movie, I know a lot of non-anime fans don't like Arceus. It might be the hatred of something rendering the Mews obsolete. Agreed, even BW TR have limits. I think they would considering the circumstances.
    Watched the video and I agree, the troll comments he showed about "Arceus is losing! :D" were appalling, and his point about how no one talks about it unless its hating was good.
    I never thought of Arceus as underrated but now, I can see it is, with Mew being a bit overrated.
    Aren't genwunners those who only like the first generation(s?) We could also re-write time so Arceus could be seen before Mew.
    I got the message.
    I'm a Christian as well.
    I don't know much about TF seeing as I don't have the games yet but from what little I heard of them there are some striking similarities, like the whole beautiful world thing is parallel to the Holocaust.
    They would most likely try and beg for forgiveness like what most people do right before they're about to die.
    That move would be pretty OP with all the toxins absorbed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…