• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokemon Whisperer Natural Harmonia Gropius

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Merrrr... Just Merrr how did I not see that haha thanks bro *hugs you* was getting sick of trying to watch it on youtube lol
    no its japanese with english subtitle I meant english with no subtitle
    Well, considering I'm still breathing and 85-90% mobile...pretty good lol Spent the day building up clay on a Xenomorph tail (my boyfriend is building a Xenomorph costume for an old friend of his, and while he's finishing details on things, I start building up clay on the next parts that need to be made. Its looking pretty good thus far. And you?
    Hey question is there anywhere I can go to watch Naruto episodes for free?
    no problem :D If you have a really hard time with some, just lemme know and I'll see what I can do :) Remember, The GTS is your friend, and you don't need event legendaries (Jirachi, Mew, Keldeo, Meloetta, etc) to complete the dex!
    I will be online by midnight central time (about an hour and 15 minutes from now). My friend code is 0516-7293-1664. My player name is X. Have one Pokémon ready to start trading with, and we'll simply go down the list of what I can provide, you trading the previous one back to me as we go down the list.
    ok, gimmie a couple minutes. I edited my previous posting to add some things in case you didn't see :) Did you want my spare shinies?
    Okay, I only have these 8 on hand for trading back:
    *Crobat
    *Cradily
    *Dusclops
    *Sealeo
    *Swalot
    *Omastar
    *Milotic
    *Tropius

As far as Zapdos, Porygon 2 and Unown, do what I did for some of the dex entries:
    *Go on GTS
    *Put up a shiny (a shiny, no matter the IVs, will get you *ANY* pokemon on GTS - you can have a spare shiny Fearow and/or male Combee I have at the moment)
    *Ask for Porygon 2 (give it a few hours to a day; anytime I put up a shiny I didn't have to wait more than an hour or two)
    *Once you get Porygon 2, ask for Zapdos
    *Once you get Zapdos, ask for Unown
    *give it a day or two or even a week, I assure you somewone *will* trade you!

And since you breed like I do, put up 5IV pokemon for more common pokemon, and in the GTS note, put "5IVs w/ EMs!", or "HA in Dream Ball!", I had really good luck doing that for things like Misdreavus.

If I locate any more on your list I'll let you know :)
    Wow thats a big bunch lol If you only need tradebacks for dex entries, might I recommend http://www.reddit.com/r/pokemontrades/ under "Dex Evo"? That's where I got the bulk of mine done (Putting up some good IV a/o Egg Move Pokemon is recommened but definately optional for general pokemon dex entries, unless you need legendary pokemon, then a collateral pokemon and pokemon for the person to keep is kind of the norm). I will have some free time tomorrow evening; I'll gather up some of the more difficult ones I still have for a tradeback with you (I'll let you know which ones this evening or tomorrow morning)
    Off the top of my head, I can help you with Tyranitar, Swampert, Torkoal, Metagross, Regirock, Registeel, Latias and Latios.
    I suppose I could, but after a quick look at the list, several of the Pokemon you listed can be obtained in the games (in 6th gen), I suggest that you catch/evolve all of these first and then I can trade you the remaining ones afterwards. If you are unsure about which ones you can obtain by yourself, I can make a list for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…