• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NEVER Saw her as this Lina Person, all I can think of is Amy but fits IMO.

It's U because I DISAGREE! Haven is still Good to Me. So U think Jason is AWESOME as Gurkinn, he is GREAT THERE!
    Serena does sound worse than she did at the start of the XY dub right now, I agree: it's not just you, IMO.
    Ash sounds TERRIBLE right now!
    Agreed.

But again, the writers even then weren't smart. The battles were all over the place, I mean emotional writing they had, but you can't have a Pokemon anime without decent battles.

They have a point with that, but age =/= power.
    So to sum it all up, lame sound editing, guys.

I don't mind the saying the moon looks beautiful and stuff as even I do that from time to time. xD

True.

IKR? It totally sounds like he is saying Jane, right? xD

Yeah.

ROFL.

IKR? I almost begin to wonder if Carter just writes troll scripts, now.

IKR? That would have sounded better!

It isn't... not even a little. :SMH:

IKR?
    That's Good, WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE Lisa AS Korrina, WHY???????!!!!! I Personally LOVE HER HERE!
    My first game was Diamond, so it, LeafGreen, Emerald, Platinum, and Battle Revolution are my favorites. I played Colosseum, but I don't have the game.
    It is hard to here, but whenever you hear Korrina call out to Mega Lucario, from inside its head when its going AWOL, the sound designer team @ DuArt makes it sound like she is saying The Cario, and you can barely hear her due to cheap sound effects.

Lol, IKR!

"The moon looks the same as it did the night we were separated!" - Korrina (Uh…. Shouldn't it ALWAYS look like that?)

"Prepare for trouble, your question is flawed!" - Jessie (How, when Mawile's Trainer just asked who the heck are you?)

"We're out of this world, so you should be awed! " - James

"To unite all people within our nation" - James (Still can't get it right, huh, Carter?)

"Jessie! Jane!" - Jessie/James (Carter, no offense but PLEASE ENUNCIATE!!!)

"Surrender now or prepare for a fortitudinous fight!" - James (Come again?)

"So true! And to keep our reputation intact, we''ll now take them from you!/And Lucario, too!" - (Jessie/James) (If you are going to make them rhyme, please make it funny and look at the Advanced Generation Series dub scripts, please, Carter. Thank you.)

"Please… That sounds like a second-rate song lyric!" - Jessie (Boy, Carter, you think you're funny, don't you?)

"NOT TODAY! Okay, Inkay Psybeam!" - James (AG scripts, Carter. AG scripts.)

"Shadow Ball! More!" - Jessie (Sounds great. Until you KILLED it by adding the word, "more"! *facepalms*)

"Now, Inkay! The third Psybeam's the charm!" - James

"We're not gonna take that, lyin' down!" - Meowth (That would sound better if you weren't actually standing….)

"We'll do our very best to win!" - Ash (Fine, but ruined it with adding ''Very" in the sentence. This isn't Pokémon Theme guys).
    Hey Gal, what's your Opinion on Lisa Ortiz as Korrina, and Jason Griffith as Gurkinnif u have heard them?
    You think this is bad? Wait until you see the fresh ones I have for you today from today's episode so far!

"The-Cario!!" - Korrina (Again, Tom Wayland?)

"Ah! That Mega Mawile could come in quite handy, y'know! " - Jessie

"Once we catch Pikachu and those two Mega Evolving Pokémon, We'll get our hands on their Keystones and Mega Stones and then we'll create a Mega Evolution MOB that will be mighty at manipulating the masses!" - Meowth (I dunno how you did it, Cater, but my head hurts)…

"We'll maintain our stance and wait for the chance!" - Jessie (Rhyming. Please stop, Carter. We are only 5 minutes into the episode already. Give it a rest).

"Dedenne! YAY!" - Bonnie (Did I not just say to give it a rest, Carter?)

"How will we ever make good on our Pokémon Pinching plan, with HER there all the live long day!" - (♪ Duh, duh, nuh, nuh, nuh, Oh I've been working on the railroad! All the live lon-- ♪ Gee, Carter, hope you didn't hurt yourself coming up with this one).

"Don't throw in the towel just yet! We've gotta keep on keeping on! " - Meowth (Yeah, but do you have to keep on making me want to shoot something every time you speak, Meowth)?
    DP's dub is beyond toxic.

The referee was a jerk to Ash thinking that sleep = KO.

But don't realize that in anime, time doesn't work like it does in reality.
    Sadly the case for BW.

Agreed. But other matches I also dislike overall are the Ash VS Richie battle and Ash VS Tobias battle.

I hate those guys so much, then the hypocrites who defend him whenever Red makes a dumb decision with "everyone makes mistakes sometimes", yet hate on Ash for doing a mistake of the same level, or not as bad of a mistake. Sometimes They make me want to this to them:
    YES HE DID Gal! I mean other than that, Brock is Starting to Rhyme now, the Heft line, is it going on the List?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…