• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks. :D Do you have any new favorite characters now?
    Agreed. I kind of found some of the really early episodes to be kind of boring.
    Cool. :) Have you liked the newer chapters?
    Half of the time they don't even sidestep, they just repeat themselves as if that proves their already bad point.
    I don't think XY is DA with badges but I sure wish it was. DA didn't have unlikable characters, over-promotion of certain Pokemon - Alba/Alexa didn't shove her Kalos team into our faces the way Connie/Korrina does with Lucario, one character hogging the screen throughout, crappy intros, the list goes on. Well BW142 which I didn't like is part of DA but it still doesn't fall into that category. But I see your point.
    "How will we ever make good on our Pokémon Pinching plan, with HER there all the live long day!" - (♪ Duh, duh, nuh, nuh, nuh, Oh I've been working on the railroad! All the live lon-- ♪ Gee, Carter, hope you didn't hurt yourself coming up with this one).
    "Don't throw in the towel just yet! We've gotta keep on keeping on! " - Meowth (Yeah, but do you have to keep on making me want to shoot something every time you speak, Meowth)?
    "Prepare for trouble, your question is flawed!" - Jessie (How, when Mawile's Trainer just asked who the heck are you?)
    "We're out of this world, so you should be awed! " - James
    "To unite all people within our nation" - James (Still can't get it right, huh, Carter?)
    "Jessie! Jane!" - Jessie/James (Carter, no offense but PLEASE ENUNCIATE!!!)
    "Surrender now or prepare for a fortitudinous fight!" - James (Come again?)
    "Puh-leeze… That sounds like a second-rate song lyric!" - Jessie (Boy, Carter, you think you're funny, don't you?)
    "NOT TODAY! Okay, Inkay Psybeam!" - James (AG scripts, Carter. AG scripts.)
    "Shadow Ball! More!" - Jessie (Sounds great. Until you KILLED it by adding the word, "more"! *facepalms*)
    "Now, Inkay! The third Psybeam's the charm!" - James
    "We're not gonna take that, lyin' down!" - Meowth (That would sound better if you weren't actually standing….)
    "We'll do our very best to win!" - Ash (Fine, but ruined it with adding ''Very" in the sentence. This isn't Pokémon Theme guys).
    "Ah! That Mega Mawile could come in quite handy, y'know! " - Jessie
    "Once we catch Pikachu and those two Mega Evolving Pokémon, We'll get our hands on their Keystones and Mega Stones and then we'll create a Mega Evolution MOB that will be mighty at manipulating the masses!" - Meowth (I dunno how you did it, Carter, but my head hurts)…
    "We'll maintain our stance and wait for the chance!" - Jessie (Rhyming. Please stop, Carter. We are only 5 minutes into the episode already. Give it a rest).
    "Dedenne! YAY!" - Bonnie (Did I not just say to give it a rest, Carter?)
    34 Bad Lines from XY034 English Dubbed for you, gal (thanks to Kalos Adventurer for 20 of these):

"Kuh-rina, guess it's time to say goodbye!" - Ash (Lame)
    "Let's move it." - Ash (First of all, he says this with no emotion at all- not even remotely like he's excited when his face says otherwise. Secondly, why not, "let's go," "let's move it," or "let's do it," or "let's head out" or something else to end the episode?)
    "The-cario, we did it!" - Korrina
    "The-cario, power up punch!" - Korrina
    "So true. And now, with our reputation intact, we'll now take them from you! And Lucario too!" - Jessie; James
    "You were looking at it too, weren't you?" - Korrina (No more rhyming, please)
    "We can't catch anything but a cold!" - James (I'm sorry, but I cannot stop laughing at the irony here- look who's talking here!)
    "Whaddya think?" - Korrina (What do you mean this sounds dumb?)
    "Making arrangements tomorrow too?" - Ash (Awkward...he says it all at once, with no pauses or anything, and the alliteration abuse with the letter "t" didn't work)
    "I'm sorry big brother, but that was just horrible!" - Bonnie (Um...her voice sounded completely off here, but what is with the alliteration with the letter "b" here? It's irritating.)
    "You're real good at coming up with obvious names!" - Bonnie (You know, you're really good at using improper grammar, Bonnie)
    "I'd like you to do it with a Pokemon partner." - Mabel (Obligatory alliteration from Mr. Cathcart at the end, and it just sounds wrong!)
    "But still, Mega Mawile's fairy wind is quite powerful: we probably v-won't stand a chance v-with a head on attack." - James (My god, his voice is horrible...so nasally, like snot is dripping from his nose as he says these lines.)
    "The-cario, stay with me!" - Korrina
    "Call down, Lucario!" - Ash
    "Kuh-rina?" - Ash and Bonnie (Generally)
    "The moon looks the same as it did the night we were separated!" - Korrina (Uh…. Shouldn't it ALWAYS look like that?)
    The Jungle Book 2, Cinderella III, Mulan 2, Aladdin: The Return of Jafar, The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea, The Lion King 1 1/2 and the Lilo and Stitch sequels. That's about it so far.
    I didn't like Aladdin and the King of Thieves for some reason, and while Cinderella II wasn't AS bad as I remembered it being, it should've really been a TV series for Playhouse Disney.

I liked this from A Gruff Act to Follow:
    "What's so funny?!" - Ash
    "That you want me to watch you lose." - Paul
    "WHAT?!"- Ash
    "All right! TIME OUT! You've already battled Ash once, why not stay and watch?!"- Dawn
    "...." - Paul
    "W-what's wrong?" - Dawn
    ""What's wrong?" Who are you?" - Paul
    "EXCUSE ME YOUR RUDENESS, BUT WE'VE MET ONCE BEFORE! THE NAME'S DAWN!!!" - Dawn
    "Don't remember." - Paul
    "YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY, DON'T YOU?!? LISTEN MISTER, YOU SELFISH AND SPOILED BRAT! APOLOGIZE!" - Dawn
    " Dawn, calm down!" - Brock
    She was Referring to the Colorful Walls I guess, but IT HAD NOTHING WITH WHAT Ash, Clemont, and Serena were saying before that
    SN, BR, and MK too, honestly.
    Wow, that's sad.
    Why does Ash sound so awful lately? His voice is so deep and smoker like now...it just...ick, gal!
    Also a Line Me and PM2000 sent about a week Ago, what's your Impute with this Line? "Look At The Pretty Colors!" Climbing The Walls, For me this goes into the "THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE Episode"'Section Ling with I Wish I Had A Bagel and I Took A Shower
    Yeah, and you know it is true in my case if I actually like most of Disney's direct-to-video sequels. xD

IKR? For once he actually wrote something funny!
    "They're such beautiful flowers, and the colors v-etch your fur!" - Serena (I think she meant "match," but Haven delivered this line really badly)
    Yeah.

IKR?

Yeah, I mean, how does he think this is funny! This isn't 1952! I mean he has written a few funny lines in BF-BW, but nowadays? Not at all!
    And this is coming from a guy who is somewhat easy to entertain! xD
    Also, I agree with you that it is better than when she started, but not as good as she was in the middle of XY (except for eps. 9-10: Serena sounded like a 30 y/o woman there).
    Gal, Ash's voice is killing me...words cannot describe it. God...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…