• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ash is the cheese, Serena is the pineapple.
    Cheese can be dry sometimes, and can soak up a lot, while pineapple is fruity, sweet and looks good.
    Plus I just really like cheese and pineapple :p Glad the comment made your day.
    Which, unfortunately, is almost ever because you can't choose your group. ;-;
    Honestly, idk why I just do. :p Maybe cuz I'm finicky and picky irl? Idk.. :T
    Yeah, I know, and I hate essays. ;~; I also hate working in groups because I feel pressured to do something. :S
    I try, but it's not always easy. *sigh*
    Yeah, I did. :p
    College is the same nonsense, writing essays takes a lot of time. And the other point is my silly teachers want me to group with lazy people for assignments :s
    That's why I tell ya! Enjoy school while you can. :)
    BTW... did you finish your homework? Lol
    Hehe yeah, I would like to meet them all in real life someday, y'know? It'd be pretty cool. B)
    Ahh I see, no worries, I'm in my fourth week of 8th grade, but I can still say I know that stressing feeling. :T
    Hehe, yeah, irl I'm the shy/quiet/supportive type. :p It means more than you think that you mentioned you like it, thanks again. ^^
    No problem, I love making new friends! ^^ I'm good, thank you. Yourself?
    Oh, well, thank you! :) May I ask, any particular parts of it?
    Yeah I am.

Yeah it took me a while to get used to the visitor messages at first because a few years ago I was using other forum sites where you had to respond on your own profile.
    In 2012 I got my G1 drivers license for passing the written test. I haven't taken the road test for G2 yet because I don't have a car yet.

Also pretty much everyone replies to Visitor Messages on the other user's page. That way they get a notification. It's much easier for conversations.
    Don't worry. You don't have to apologize for replying late, I'm not your teacher. LOL.
    I am fine, thanks for asking. Just a little tired because I am a late bird, waking up at 6 am to go to study doesn't go with me.
    Lucky you! No homew... (sorry but I don't like that word, lol)
    Wow, you want to be a vet, businesswoman and actress? All the options sound interesting. Take your time and choose the right one.
    Hey! Don't get the habit to go to bed at 1 am (like me) raccoon eyes don't look nice (like mine sometimes) lol!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…