• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
EonMaster101
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Matthew: *worried about Mia* Seviper do you think you can let us out now?

Seviper: yeah ok :p *Seviper pushes Matthew and Mia out of his stomach back coming to his mouth and spitting them out*

Matthew: Hey Mia, are you better now? :)
    Haha, that's true~
    But still ;A; at least we'd learnt not to delete a game file without checking that there's nothing important there >w<
    Athéla: Um... I... *Begins to back away*

Daxton: Wait... Don't go. Tell me why you are here? I might be able to help...

Athéla: *Still walking backwards slowly* My b-brother... Th-they took him and our Pokémon...
    Well basically,it's a game of pokemon where you catch a shiny pokemon (starters are a good start) and then beat a gym leader and get a badge,then get another shiny before you get the next badge and then after you beat gym two you go get another one. Rinse and repeat. If you've played through a pokemon game a whole bunch of times this is fun to do.
    Haha, that was the same for me >w<
    I had a shiny Onix/Steelix in my game file too ;w;
    Oh the regrets I have now ;A;
    Matthew: *tries to cuddle with her* ...do find this uncomfortable? plus...why is it so much harder...to breathe? XD
    hmm... what you think of yourself is not always what you are.
    sorry but my mind is in Jupiter now, I don't like Sundays :S
    I only pay close attention to like five people that's it other then that I avoid people. Why do you think that?
    Matthew: Yeah....it does feel nice....*gets close to Mia*...do you mind? :)

Seviper: hmm *lays down* well this is fun :l lol, *accidentally belches letting out oxygen from its stomach* whoops...
    Athéla: That's cool. ^^ I hope you can make your dream come true. *Smiles*

Daxton: Did you run away from home, too?

Athéla: No... Er, I mean yes! I did! >_<

Daxton: *Looks back at Athéla with a suspicious look*
    Daxton: I was the same way when I first joined... I ran away from home when I was young and had nowhere to go. I found Team Rocket and joined... It felt like being in a movie... I love movies.

Athéla: I like movies... You really seem to like them, though.

Daxton: Yes, I'm thinking about quitting Team Rocket and using the money I've collected to buy a nice camera to make my own little films with. Maybe even go to school for filmography.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…