• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, I don't know. I had fun with Brawl, but it just isn't my kind of game, I guess. I'm not a huge fan of fighter games, it just so happened my friends got together to play it.

I respect that you're that kind of fan, though. I really envy the enthusiasm some players have.
    Wow, did you get it on release day? (well, naturally :p)

I've only played the demo, and am on the bench about it, as I'd most likely only play with a few friends, and not otherwise. How are you enjoying it?
    Well, I don't particularly mind... some of my classmates compliment me and brag about me to others so often it's unbearable. I'd rather lay low and then show people with actions in the present, and not of stories of things I've already done. (It's more satisfying :p)
    That's some honours student linguistic skills there, for sure.

I guess so, but the light guilt or apprehension about others thinking of you as nothing more than a bragging machine is a bit off-putting.
    Well, surely I do, but there's nothing significant that's happened revolving around it recently, so it'd feel wrong to bring it up...
    I envy you for your strong will! Only then could you put so much effort into... well, so much.

Blessed with luck, but also a hard worker. (There's my flattery for the day. :p)
    Well, if you're good, you've got to brag somewhere. It's an irresistible urge...

That's definitely true, though. You're one of those people I wonder how don't turn into mindlessly busy drones. Which is a great thing, if my wording is iffy.
    Wow, two weeks in and I'm already feeling myself slip from SPPf...

Those rates sound like something to shed blood, tears, and sweat over. Especially that last one...
    You mean as in all IL post-secondary institutions then, right?

I'm assuming school is back in force for you by now.
    At this rate, it's going to be difficult to find true 'individuality' in students. On the other hand, everyone has individuality, so I don't really know.

Yes, I guess the standard application requirements/expectations don't leave much wiggle room.
    The only one right now was a british gamer called BestInSlot; he played Outlast like a year ago and it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen at the time
    Because classic lit is incredibly useful in everyday life.

Exams, exams, exams... work, work, work. That's how it is now...
    Well, I don't have any specific ambitions as of yet, so I'll enjoy the lack of internal conflict over my future for as long as I can.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…