• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hahahaha oh well, it's just cards. Mine are buried somewhere in my cupboard LOL xD

I'm thinking of waiting ages until they become valuable, if they ever do.
    Same. That, and my story hasn't been touched since ancient times. I want time to myself...

Well, remember that, though I'm not trying to brag, by minimum average of 93 or higher (only getting higher for now) puts me already ahead of over half the applicants that they are reviewing. That, along with SAT/ACT scores, extracurricular activities, and awards will definitely help your odds when it comes to competition. For example, not everyone else does sports, or Odyssey of the Mind, or has achievements, etc.

There are actually some people who focus solely on getting a high score on the SATs or ACTs and do nothing else. Sure, they end up with 750-800 scores on each section, but some of the better colleges won't want them because they have nothing else to contribute other than test-taking capabilities to the curriculum.
    Don't listen to your French teacher, it's good. I only watched it a couple of months ago, because like you, I had no reason or inspiration to watch it. I'm glad I did, the story can be hard to pick up at some points but the battles are amazing.
    Well, each of them holds their own best point when it comes to how far a certain major/study goes, but they're all big universities. Less than 10% of the applicants are let in on average to each one, my preferred one being at 8.9%. The other is at 4.7% or something.

Oh yes...week two starts tomorrow, though the last week started Wednesday.
    Movies you have to watch = Every movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, in this order: Iron Man, Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, The Avengers, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy (saw this yesterday :O)

Iron Man 2 and the Hulk can be switched, it doesn't really matter.
    I don't think you need to remember much from the Last Airbender apart from that they won the war haha, but Korra you should try and watch every season. Season 2 of it isn't the best, but 1 and 3 are so good
    You thought it was a grown up version of Katara. A lot of people think that, but no, the main girl you see is actually Korra. Katara is in it though, just super old.
    Eh, one that I wasn't exactly looking at. There are a few of those in the area that I live. This one in particular always ends up taking a few kids from our high school each year, probably because of the certainty of enrollment and decent scholarships. I'm actually looking to get into an Ivy-League college at the current moment.
    Nah, Amourshipping is my only ship at the moment. I have a passion for that.

It's a sequel, yes. About 70 years afterwards, Korra is the newest Avatar.
    Advance and AmourShipping are the only shippings I've ever shipped. Oh, except for the ones in The Last Airbender and Legend of Korra. So yeah, anime and cartoons.
    The only real things that can help one's chances of showing individuality to a college are the essays, the visits, and the interviews. All of the rest is just numbers and facts about the person, and that hardly tells you who someone is.

On the other hand, I was just offered a slot in a college this morning.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…