• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's totally fine! I understand, I was also busy with school :)
    I'm mostly looking for legendaries, I have quite a bit of normal pokemon needed as well, but if you could help on that as well
    (only if it's fine with you!) then thank you very much! :'D

I'm looking for instant-tradeback, so I wouldn't be keeping them...I promise I will give them back! :)
    Articuno • Zapdos • Moltres
    Raikou • Entei • Suicune • Lugia
    Regirock • Regice • Registeel • Latias • Latios
    Kyogre • Groudon • Rayquaza • Jirachi • Deoxys
    Uxie • Mesprit • Azelf • Dialga • Palkia • Heatran • Regigigas
    Giratina • Cresselia • Manaphy • Darkrai • Shaymin • Arceus
    Victini •Kyurem • Keldeo •Genesect

Sorry, long list :X
    Thank you again! :D
    It's okay, I managed to get what I needed from another user and have my Shiny Charm now. :) Thanks for getting back to me, though!
    (Haha. I actually started doing that on another forum as well. I am so clever.)
    Hello!
    I saw your post in the forum, and was wondering if you could please help me complete my dex?
    Please let me know!!

:D
    ~Winona
    Hihi Elena.
    How is your trip? Are you already in France?
    Do you have fee time? If yes, please check your inbox. :)
    I noticed that when you went to trade Machamp back to me. xD Confused me for a second before it clicked. It's fine, though, they still have my ID number and that's why I'm being picky about.
    I replied on my own profile. ._.

Just the Pokédex entry! I want to create a living Pokédex but only with my ID number....but I also want the Shiny Charm, so I figure I'll just trade for the hard to get things and then find them myself later on. :D

Things I just need the entry for are:
    Mismagius, Electivire, Magmortar, Mushurna, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Weavile, Gliscor, Florges, Toegekiss, Whimsicott

I do have 12 things with my ID number that need evolving as well, but again, if that's too many, I'd prefer just to trade for the above.
    I was actually more wondering if you happened to have some of them on hand (things like Weavile, Gliscor and so on that you can't just find the items for), but I do have things of my own that I need to evolve, so I'm fine with that. I just need to pull them all off Bank and get the items attached.

I'm available now, FC is 0404-8047-0222.
    Hello! I saw your post in the dex entry trade thread and was just wondering if you'd be able to trade some of item evolution Pokémon? I've got a list of 11 that I need but I don't need them all in one go if it would be too much trouble. ^^
    I didn't mean to keep you waiting for the trade, hopefully we'll be able to finish it whenever you get back online. I'd really appreciate the help. :(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…