• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hope your doing fine my friend. I dont see you very often in here nowadays, though dont worry im making sure to keep Misty club active as much as i can. Lack of any new material and Misty being abandoned for years drastically lowered people hopes and enthusiasm around here, but Misty wont become that easily forgotten.

Sorry for not being able to be of help, i used to play pokemon games quite alot back in day when Gold, Silver or Ruby Sapphire, Platinum was still actual. But over past few years i distanced myself from it with increase of work and new things happening in my life.
    Hi Jared, OMG i missed you. Its been like forever last time we spoke. Sorry, im not much into pokemon games anymore due to work, other interests and obligations. So i dont have that game.:(
    Thanks. I won't remember mines if I sent it to you right now since I'm using a 2ds to browse this site atm xD. I'll forget the numbers once I get back onto the browser xD
    Yeah I do.
    Sure I'll add you tomorrow, if I remember xD. I don't have X with me atm as I rarely play it nowadays'
    You mean you think she's almost like a rehash of Dawn? lol.
    Yeah they are, all 4 characters`seem great so far. I can't wait to see how Serena will fit into the group once she joins it with the 3 right now.
    I'm great. I'm loving the new xy anime series so far. Serena reminds me of Dawn lol. Have you seen it yet?
    Nah I lived and still live in Illinois.
    The wifi thing is weird, yesterday I wasn't getting any signal at all, but now I am and I was getting it the day before yesterday too. I'm either using someone's free wifi or it's the apartment that's getting the signal btw.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…