• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
EonMaster101
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I got my eye checked when I was really young, but I can't remember.
    He is chill. 8D I won him from the 'Gotta Catch 'em All' Sweepstakes
    Awwwww :.( Maybe in the future, you'll get a bigger room?
    Oh lol ok xD

Matthew: oh ok :) and yeah wrong choice of words I know, lol Sevipers awesome though, he also protects me :p but Seviper *struggles in there* can you let me out now? Ahaha

Seviper: idk, your so delicious struggling :3 *telepathy to Matthew, hey can I digest you since you can reform? Just don't tell Mia, let it surprise her! ^.^*

Matthew:*telepathy to Seviper, ok lol sure I guess?*

*Seviper belches letting out all of The oxygen in his stomach and fluids rush in* so delicious, are you ok with this Mia? :)
    (Latios! ^^ *Smiles*)

Daxton: I sure hope so, because if we run into any trouble, it'll be a lot of trouble...
    (Lati! ^^ *Hugs you*)

Daxton: *Walks into the elevator* They are probably being kept in the containment center in the subterranean levels...

Zephraxe: It's a good thing you're helping us... I hope you're a good battler.

Daxton: I'm okay...

Athéla: Tazéma is strong! She'll definitely help if we run into trouble.
    In case y'all are wondering, I finished all my homework early tonight, so I had time to get online. :)
    Yeah that's the problem, but the designs more than make up for it :) Finally completed Y just this minute! :D Now to transfer over through Poke Bank (well, tomorrow) and fill up the dex a bit :) Gotta do everything I can to complete this thing properly :p
    But why? :p why be human when she can just be any Eeveelution she wants? :p cause, Mathews an umbreon

Matthew: oh...really? :) thanks Mia! How about tomorrow? :D and Seviper, can you let me down now? xD

Seviper: ok ;) *Seviper drops Matthew down into his mouth swallowing him* ahh! Delicious ;D

Matthew: XD Lol, wrong choice of words aha...
    I wouldn't know since I don't wear glasses personally ^^;
    But Sunglasses on Fennekin make him look chill.
    I have a decent sized room. I just rotate which plush goes where every once in a while.
    new megas? Amazing! I hope we get lots of new megas in the game so we can search for all the stones. That's so much fun. Do you know how many megas we have altogether right now? and thanks, I like yours too! You know what, let's cut off the rp thing, cause I don't think I will be able to keep up with it when I look at all the schoolwork I have to do. Btw, have you already pre-ordered pokemon oras?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…