• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The "Hyuk Hyuk" guy was a redneck who's father was also his uncle.
    The one with the speech problem was dropped on his head at the age of, oh lets say, 3?
    It'll prolly still be there. Remember, the underground is HUGE part of the Goldenrod-Radio-Tower-Takeover plot as you had to go there to rescue the DIRECTOR.

It's confirmed that Eusine is in the game. Huh, that's strange.
    Can't wait to enter the Enju forest (That gold part above Enju* City) looks awsome. DYK that the Lati's and MEWTWO have been confirmed in HGSS? Looks like the 3rd gen is nearly phased out as only the Kanto and Hoenn starters aren't in DPPt and haven't been un/confirmed in the HGSS CoroCoro scans yet.

*Enju City is the Japanese name for Eurateak which I prefer to call it because it's sounds cooler and is easier to type.
    If eggman was his original name then i guess it's okay =P but robotnik is a part of my childhood as sonic on the megadrive was my first game ever.
    Oh. No no no no. THIS BRUSH WON'T DO!

Let's clear a few things up here. I didn't mean to offend you (Your kinda cool, well anyone wo talks to me is cool). You not silly, but exepting minor things not to be changed (EG: Berry names) is. I'm saying if HGSS was a Port (Which it isn't) you can complain. Mabye I didn't read it right. If you are questioning the quality of the remake, relax. The only terrible game GAMEFREAK has made was YOSH.
    It's not so much opinionated as it is silly. If you exept a remake, then there WILL be changes whether you like it or not. If you expect a port, then you do have the right to go bonkers over changes.

HG/SS belong in the former, they're remakes, so you have gotta expect SOME change.
    I like your avatar, very oldschool.

xD I like Garu and the cats the most! poor fellow, Pucca really gives him a run for his money. I haven't seen many episodes because i have a rubbish channel selection, i have a few pucca bags and a purse amongst other things, it was through them years before there was a cartoon on british televisions that i got into pucca stuff.

Thankyou for giving me a comment you're my first commenter person =]

*looks at other comments* wow i feel old, i always refer to him as Robotnik, never eggman as i've only really played the first few games and it sounds lame to me but i guess i can't help it. Honestly Robotnik sounds so much better than eggman!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…