• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
dar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What was the trade again? I do recall it involving some of the event Pikachus that I have, but I still would like you to confirm, if at least to jog my memory.

I've got to go already, but will hopefully be back on tomorrow.
    dar hey do you have a flying pikachu im looking for that event plz let me know thank you
    Hey dar, did you receive my last PM?

I need to get the pokemon I need together (as I have them), so that we can trade.
    True enough... Is there anything I can trade you to change your mind? I could trade you both Pikachus, plus any other event on your wants list. My trade shop is opening soon, and I'll be adding constant updates to it.

If there's anything specific on your wants list aside from the two Pikachus you mentioned (and I do have them in a pending trade), I'll throw those in as well.
    Hey dar, for when you get online next:

I've got both the Pokemon you're after. Do you still have the uncloned Aegis? If so, please message me when you get back. I look forward to trading with you.
    I've got a couple hundred pokemon :(

Are there any general wants you've got? I've got plenty of Korean events, Flawless events, etc.
    Yes, I am. I take it that it's been cloned already? If it isn't, and you're able to trade it to me as is, I'll pretty much give/find anything on your wants list, if I'm able.

I'll also trade multiple pokemon, if it's fair.
    Hey dar, would you like to trade that Aegislash for a Tanabata Jirachi that I got?

I'll figure out the cloning part as soon as I possibly can.
    hello everyone I'm back meet Marryland.com owner at the Pokemon world championships and also got the event aegislash up for trade got it myself
    I could clone you a VGC Mamoswine, but unfortunately I trained it before I learned how to clone in XY :(
    its cool if you want to just give me the two, i'll give you the tepig and the celebi, its not your fault its not cloned
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…