• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, congratulations on your shiny Cacnea! I'm very sorry to hear that your grandmother passed, though. :(

Good luck with your future shiny hunts. I know we're not the best of friends, but if you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you.
    Just thought I'd tell you...I think you *really* deserve a new shiny, man. You're staying so dedicated during your dry spell...it's really rather inspirational. Good luck, DK!
    Alright, just send me a message when you come back online with the code of the egg. I will then let you know when I have it completely set up(egg code in place of CODE), so you can Bite the egg(I will keep refreshing just in case it auto-abandons).

I can be ready whenever you send the code of the egg. Hopefully I can refresh it fast enough and get the egg.
    My Harvest hatchlings finally grew up. I am in the Atlantic time zone, you are in the West coast?

(I work today from 12-5 if I don't respond)
    Thank you.

I won't be unlocked for a few days, my Harvests are still on the first stage hatchling. They should be grown up by the end of the weekend. I'll let you know when I can.
    ----------
    Nice Shiny Palkia and Pidgeotto guys.
    ----------
    The Pidgeotto was old. n.n'' I just posted it for inspiration.
    Hi r u looking 4 a shokotan pichu i wuld like 3 shinys coz it activates an event in hg ss its shiny and its an event
    Wow, that's amazing!! =33

I play on both emulator and real life handhelds, and I still haven't gotten a shiny ID on Emerald yet. :/

All of my shinies are what you'd consider "common" Pokemon, but I have over 20 of 'em, and I love them to bits. <33 I'd still LOVE a shiny legendary someday though. >33 I may SR for Moltres when I get that far on Leaf Green again.
    Wow. That didn't take long at all! o.o

I hear lots of stories of people taking MONTHS to get the shiny they wanted! ^^; Do you have any other SR shinies? How long did those ones take?
    Just wondering how long it took you to SR for that shiny Totodile?

I was SRing a Regice for a while, but I soon lost patience. ^__^;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…