• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I attempted multiple times to read homestuck but I always lose interest. It is too slow for me.
    I should watch spn soon, I've been meaning to for over a year now. Misha Collins is rather attractive so that's a plus. uwu
    I never really fell for the homestuck fandom. I loooove ao no exorcist, free! and hetalia from the ones you listed. I am trying to get into spn but school is always a hindrance in what I want to do. u_u;
    Aoba is probably my fourth favorite, Noiz is my bae followed closely by Koujaku and Clear. *w* I want to pet his fluffy blue hair~
    Yess!! I can talk about how much I adore Noiz, Clear, Koujaku, Ren, Aoba, and everyone else all day, but I'll spare your sanity. ;p
    You seen that faked post where, and I stress quotation marks, 'an entire school was high because someone put weed in the air vents'?
    ----------
    we're fixing the layout. it's just temporary.

and i guess it's true serebii likes to troll other sites because they think they're so high and mighty.

and i'm pretty intelligent. have you written a full length novel in a little less than a year? i don't think so. shut your mouth and have some respect.

plus, the forum was made by someone who's 12-years old. she can't afford vb, so she has to go with free forums which is forumotion.

and have you ever heard the saying "can't judge a book by it's cover"? clearly you haven't.

and what if people only want to join to have a good time and make new friends? i love the rather small community there. quiet and free of spambots and n00bs.

serebii is such a disgrace in my eyes. i can't believe the kind of things people do here. i prefer a small forum over something that's over populated. but that's just me. and if you can't handle that, then fine, deal with it.
    ----------
    Don't worry that is just the misc section ;) there is where most of the scum here lives. And then I mean really live, because it seems they have no life.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…