• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
BGP_
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Funny how his art matches the roster leak, Mr. "Oh They Used Little Mac's Render" :$ well, they may've, but it wasn't fake! And it matches the videos too, so yeah. GG :3
    Annnnnd POTD seals the coffin, if you remember seeing that from the pictures on imgur :$
    Hi cutie, I can fight right now, just gotta get one more team. All my teams were deleted again .cri
    Aww Because I leave to Ohio tomorrow and idk if I will have access to internet there or nah. Should be back before the 16th (HMM).
    I'll work something out.
    Thanks!

For the longest time I was really doing nothing for the guild, and it's been weighing on my mind for a while. I really don't want to end up as just another decoration, like I've been for a long time. :p
    Hey, I'll be taking my leave from Drac, for a while. My activity has been poor there for a long time now, and I feel it's time to move on for a bit. I'll be joining Eevee's guild, and I'll see how that plays out. If I end up just being a vegetable over there, I'll come rejoin Drac. Just thought I'd let you know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…