• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
EonMaster101
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I still would never meet anyone from online. Too dangerous. If you wanted to catch me IRL, it would have to be at a convention or something, but I've never been to one before.

That's sad. My room is roughly about what everyone else has got in my household...

I've done all kinds of RPs before. I've done Warriors (Cats), Sengoku Era, Elementalists, MMO thing, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros, and etc. It doesn't matter to me ^^;
    I see...Also, I'm surprised because you usually don't use your PC at week days xD.
    Yeah, they nice (though Mega Camerupt's design is kinda of meh...), I wonder how many megas there are to come from now...
    Also, I've been playing again the Ace Attorney series, a good game, in case you're looking for short games to play (about 8-10 hours to beat them). They may also be cheaper because of that.
    Daxton: Hmm.... It should be this way... *Goes down one of the corridors*

Athéla: *Looks at Tazéma and speaks quietly* I hope we will make it out...
    I might give it a try then, thanks for the recommendation! I'm good i guess. Still trying to get used to the fact that it isnt summer anymore...damn 8:30 classes.
    What's up with you?
    Sorry Izzy, I was pretty much absent in the last two weeks =/.
    Yeah, I've missed yours too, I'll reply with more frequency now...
    How you've been? I'm fine, my cat is feeling home now, sometimes I think he's getting to spoiled, all the time he want us (specially me) to pet him xD.
    Also, did you saw the new megas for OrAs? Though they weren't so surprising, I was already expecting a Mega Gallade (to be Wally's main Pokémon), Mega Camerupt (To be Maxie's main Pokémon) and Mega Sharpedo (To be Archie's main Pokémon). Mega Sharpedo is a nice going, probably the best one of the new three.
    Yeah, as you can probably guess I'm a lazy kinda guy ;)
    I'll still try and get on for it, what date is it? (I'm not sure about the time differences tho, I think I'm 4/5 hours ahead?) It'll be 8:23pm when I've posted this here, so you'll know by what time it says on yours :)
    Aww that'll be good, I haven't been swimming in ages! What games you got for the Wii that you think you'll play? :D
    (Sorry for missing!)
    *The elevator stops and the doors open*

Daxton: Let's go. *Steps out of the elevator*

*Zeph and Athéla follow*
    Let me tell you something, your parents attention is more important than other peoples'
    do you go to the same dance school?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…