• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Fissurous
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure, I'll be ready once I transfer them

Hmm dunno really, I would have to transfer all the ones I have to see
    Cool, I can trade whenever your able
    I'm interested, what do you want for them?
    Hi again, could you do me a favor and edit this my giveaway thread to this: AlbinoDino's 24/7 Egg Move Pokemon Giveaway

would much appreciate it!
    Sorry about that
    I need another copy of those because my friend on another forum lost them when I asked her to make copies for me T_T
    I going to need 2 of both
    Is there a way I could get another captain pikachu and glaciate victini from you?
    No prob and thanks too
    Hmm I'll try (trying to remember if I did take a picture of that event) but I promise you its legit
    There *may* be an option put under the OP's thread moderation tools to permanently change their thread titles, but don't take my word for it. It's been a long while since I've moderated any sort of Vbulletin forum.
    Let me know when your online again

I'm interested in these:
    Spring Carnival Garchomp KOR 스프링카니발 04124 Adamant Alert to sounds Gen. 6 Date: 4/13/2014
    Paris PokeBall Pattern Vivillon FRE Paris 06014 Timid Proud of its power Gen. 6 Date: 6/6/2014
    Summer 2014 Gamescom Vivillon ITA ESTATE14 08134 Serious Capable of taking hits Gen. 6 Date: 8/28/2014
    Summer 2014 Gamescom Vivillon GER SOMMER 2014 08134 Impish Loves to eat Gen. 6 Date: 8/15/2014
    Spring 2014 Electabuzz ITA PRIMAVERA2014 04014 Lax Alert to sounds Gen. 6 Date: 8/12/2014
    Spring 2014 Electabuzz SPA PRIMAV2014 04014 Modest Quick tempered Gen. 6 Date: 4/16/2014
    Christmas Scizor JPN クリスマス 12213 Adamant Alert to sounds Gen. 6 Date: 12/21/2013
    Pokemon Center Scizor ENG ポケセン 02014 Jolly A little quick tempered Gen. 6 Date: 2/2/2014
    ah ok, yeah my main point is to help, I really dont need to get anything, I tried re-posting it in the other section.
    Is there any way I can just tell people that they can give me certain pokemon, but don't have to if they don't have them? I just want to trade my stuff and my list was suppose to get much bigger. Doesn't have to involve items or anything like that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…