• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OH. MY. GOD. DID YOU SAY DDR? HOLY CRAP DDR IS THE BEST (rhythm) GAME EVER I SWEAR TO GOD IF IT WAS AS POPULAR AS IT WAS IN THE OLD DAYS I WOULD BE THE COOLEST PERSON HERE BECAUSE I WILL LITERALLY OWN EVERYONE IN DDR HOT DAMN YOU BETTER PLAY THAT EVERY DAY AT WORK DO YOU HEAR ME

*ehem* What's important is that you're writing something, NaNo or not. :p
    Graduation is a whole mix of emotions that everyone should experience. And, well, I'll give you interesting. As for any other positive adjectives...

That's great! At least you have a goal in mind. Unfortunately, I'm too busy with real-life stuff to participate. Hopefully I'll get some writing done, though, but it won't be for NaNo. Good luck with your idea! :D
    Keep telling yourself that. It might come true.

Congratulations!! Go and ace that exam and be done with it all!! :D

That's great! What's it about? And will you be doing it for NaNo (although it's already three days in)?
    That's... both ironically artistic and artistically ironic. XD

That's good to hear. Ooh, good luck with your thesis! The last few days are always the most difficult but they're the ones that have the biggest payoff. I had to google what LaTeX was and it sounds really... confusing, but I'm sure you have a good grasp of what it is. :p
    Here I go again with forgetting to reply. My memory really needs a boost. =))

A thesis defense. Is that what your honors seminar will be? And ooh, NaNoWriMo! Haven't done that in a long time. Unfortunately, I think I'll be too busy doing it this year, but hopefully there will come a year when I'll be able to win again!

Aww damn, are you okay now? It's been more than a week so I hope it's gone away.
    Ew Newcastle

Good luck with it! I guess I may have some time myself! One 'exam' as a 24-hour assignment during the month and a couple trips though, but at least I can do some writing regardless...
    I think tap water changes taste depending on what region you are in, rather than state... At any rate, being on the Central Coast, I'm not really in Sydney and the water here is fine.
    You're talking about a defense, right? And it's more of ensuring myself that I don't forget what I've thought of, since even if the paragraphs I do write down don't make it to the final story, at least I have something to base it on that isn't just thoughts in my head.

The more you know about your story's universe, the more you know what elements to include. I guess that's what makes it less forced, since you know how every element that enters integrates with every element that's already entered.
    That's a really nice analogy, though funnily enough, it doesn't apply to me because I'm terrible at speeches. XD A lot of my planning involves me writing actual paragraphs in my notebook and I just edit some of it / insert some sentences when I encode it.

Ooh, the last 2-3 months are both the most exciting and the most draining time because of all the requirements that are just begging to be finished. :p Good luck with them!

World-building isn't my forte, but I know how you feel. It's hard to finally make a foundation after you've spewed out all your ideas [or stored them all in your head]. But when you get past that, a lot of the writing becomes much easier.
    "A bit crazy" is also an understatement but I'll take it. Hahaha.

Yep, since it's rare for me to sit down and write everything in one go. That usually happens when the pieces are already loosely fit together, and I spend hours finetuning it and making it a presentable-enough one-shot. I've already posted the fic last Friday, too! :D And use those twelve hours to make a novel or something! :))
    I think I know the very place in Chinatown you are talking about. If so, then yeah, I agree on that. They also have the best apple pies aaaaa.

To be fair, Central has that small shop, Krispy Kreme, Hungry Jacks, and not much else. Gotta go downstairs or away a bit for other stuff...
    "A bit of a headache" is such an understatement. =))

Ooh, that looks good! I don't know what the counterpart is here, but I'll try it when I find out.

That's very true. Hahaha. Today, though, I spent the afternoon encoding everything I've written in my notebook and phone, as well as adding the in-betweens, and now I'm about 75% done with the first draft. If everything goes well, I'll post it by Friday. :D And yes, yes you should!
    That's a lot of conflict for a capital. Then again, it's ~~politics~~

That's true! A lot of the instant noodles here come in such a wide variety of flavors that I think the only other type of food that comes close is candy. =))

Funny you should mention that, because a few hours ago I finally convinced my lazy and tired self to start encoding this one-shot that's been in my notebook and phone for months. Granted that the actual encoding isn't really as productive as I expected [ie. the document has been open for hours and I've only managed to encode three-fourths of a page], but it's a story I've been wanting to write ever since I finished my thesis last April. I temporarily shelved it because I wrote my entry for the Alpha and Omega contest, but I am planning on posting it by the end of the year.
    Ah yeah. Sydney is the one that everyone thinks is the capital but actually isn't. =)) Good luck with your future move!

It's also the embodiment of short-term satisfaction, since it takes such a short time to make/get. XD
    Ohhh, you're planning on moving out? Is this for your future job?

Don't know why the term "Mi Goreng" isn't popular around here but the food itself sure is. XD
    Fortunately I don't have much of a problem with food since all of my food comes from leftovers at home XD. Most of my money [and time] goes to commuting. And correct me if I'm wrong but Mi Goreng is a type of noodles, right? To answer your question: yes, I do. Hahaha. A lot of my lunches back in college where of the sort, but the popular one here is called Pancit Canton.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…