• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, your welcome. Ya I like to try to make friends on here since I'm no good at making friends IRL. :p any goo in doing okay I guess, how about you?
    Thanks for accepting my FR Nikki.Glaceon! It's great to have a new friend! :D
    I loved your ideas on the Amour thread, they were very realistic to actually happening in the anime. Anyway, how are you? :)
    Hi!
    Me? shy? yes!
    I can do it but maybe I told you is different when you have to call people you don't know for study purposes :S thank you for the compliment though :)
    I know you are also a friendly and caring person, so if you don't mind, I'll bother you for help when I really need it :)
    Canada is a friendly country so you won't be disappointed... but remember.. our weather is more crazy than in US. lol
    My day is great, I hope yours too :) The same offer to you, don't hesitate to contact me here if you need to talk! :)
    Thanks again for your message!
    Thanks again! You are always nice too :) I appreciate your nice words.
    Maybe I told you I want to work in human resources, I like to listen to people and give advice :D
    How are you today?
    Canada's weather is crazy! it is easy to catch a cold here, but we are all used to it here!
    I guess this winter is going to be mild, not like last year :S
    You are lucky not having homework :p I am stressed because I have to call business and interview executives... the only problem is I am shy, but I have to do it otherwise I'll fail!
    Thanks for asking! You are a caring person. I can reply even if I'm busy, chatting here is always good.
    Thanks for the good wishes again! Have a great day too, and if you need to talk you are always welcomed to message me :)
    See ya! :D
    Hey! Welcome back to the forums! :D
    No need to cry! You can be as smart as you can! :)
    And I'm just to always post some "hi" to my friends here :)
    College has been a chaos this week, I'm super stressed now, sorry :S
    Summer? Last week we had 30 C here, this week 15... I don't know how to call this "weather" lol
    Hehe, stop studying too much or you will end up knowing more than your teacher! :p
    Just saying hi to my friends (and to you too, lol) just kidding!
    Don't worry. You don't have to apologize for replying late, I'm not your teacher. LOL.
    I am fine, thanks for asking. Just a little tired because I am a late bird, waking up at 6 am to go to study doesn't go with me.
    Lucky you! No homew... (sorry but I don't like that word, lol)
    Wow, you want to be a vet, businesswoman and actress? All the options sound interesting. Take your time and choose the right one. Maybe someday you will visit Toronto for the TIFF.
    Hey! Don't get the habit to go to bed at 1 am (like me) raccoon eyes don't look nice (like mine sometimes) lol
    Hi! How are you? Good to have you back here! Thanks for replying :)
    As you said I like the interaction between the two last episode, and that is what matters.
    I am studying Human Resources, because I like to fire people lol, jk. I like that career because I like nice coworkers.
    I guess you are still in high school. I miss those times. Have you decided what do you want to study after you finish?
    And yep, I understand your replies, I also like to be here late at night because that is when I can study (and sometimes argue with some guys in the forum, lol)
    Take care and good luck in everything you do. See ya! :)
    I'm good. Sorry for interrupting :S
    Good luck with school! :) I start another semester of College next week, and I already feel stressed!
    The thread is kinda quiet now because of the last episode.
    Come back when you have time. See ya! :)
    Don't mention it! Always great to meet new people, and thanks for the Friend Request! :) Awesome, I was actually born in England and moved to Australia when I was 6, and I love it here. I've always wanted to go to America haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…