• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's good! :D Yeah, I know. My dad is sick now, too, after my sister was. my mom was sick before that. :p I haven't gotten sick, though. Not yet...
    Sorry to hear what...?
    Haha, same here with my school. I remember one time in my school, many other schools in our area closed to heavy snow, my school still kept open. We had to end up leaving half day because of the heavy snow, and all the roads and paths were covered (well going school o.o). Had to get my dad to come from work to pick me up and get me back home. I even saw some cars crash into posts due to the snow. Luckily we got outta there safe and sound. After that, I don't remember having a wintery day as bad as that.
    UK, well yeah. I guess it's nice if you like visiting very historic areas, like the cold weather, and pretty much the countryside.
    I haven't been to Canada before, I never heard that Canada was mostly cold all the time. (well, I never took time to research other countries, e.e)
    No need to worry! (hahaha see what I did there? No, okay... just me lol) I'm fine with helping others, but I also make time to try and work on my own
    According to my dad, I do! I have a French-Candian, Thai, and I believe a slight bit of Australian in me! :)
    lol, I know! I wish I could speak the languages where my background comes from. Although, my school only offers French and Spanish to take as courses, I took Spanish. But, believe me, I'm in Spanish 2 because Spanish 1 couldn't fit into my schedule freshmen year, but we never learn anything from that teacher, lol :p
    Peru? That really awesome, though! :)
    Thank you! Hoping I get an A on this project, as well!! :)
    oh, hope you're feeling better!! Try to take it easy! :)
    lol, I just worry about saying so much... as you can tell by now, I am a talker :p
    Ah, I'm sorry to hear you're sick today, I hope you get better man!
    I'll talk to you later, and tomorrow you'll be bright as new! (well, in terms of UK weather, that's never gonna happen. xD)
    Especially when life adds its pain to the mix.
    Ok, hope you feel better soon! My cousin had a cold this weekend, so hopefully you'll get better quickly. :)
    Hey! :)
    Ohhh, that makes more sense in why you would be more shy! :p lol, but you're welcome!
    It's defiantly no problem if you want to talk or need help!! Always love help people or talking to help anyone!! :)
    I hoping I'm able to visit, soon! Actually found out that I am Canadian, today!! Most of my relatives are Canadian-French, but more lived on Canada. haha fun fact, sorry. It was something I had to find out for my geography class :p
    Dedicating most of my studying to this chemistry project, today! And trying to with hold the urge to try to go to a local fair in town, right now!! lol :p
    But if I stay on chemistry to long, my brain will melt, lol sooo taking a break!! :)
    Hope your day is going great so far today!! :)
    Sorry for so much information, lol :p
    Also, would you like this to happen anytime soon? (Not real, Photoshopped)

Morning! :D

3 pages of messages within a day, wow we chatted for a long time. xD
    Now regarding your answer on the forums of giving Ash a heart attack...

HE NEEDS ONE FOR NOT HAVE A GIRLFRI... Sorry, overreacted there, heh.
    I'm pretty sure Ash won't get a heart attack but his face will probably be as red as Serena's at the end of XY026.
    Time to get some hints outta Ash soon. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…