• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hahaha, nice teacher... I hope she is nice grading you! ,and she is lazy too, be careful of those teachers :S
    you are lucky she is not reading what you are writing about her.. can you tell me her email? 0:)
    are you quirky? that sounds interesting, but quirky means different things, so why do you call yourself like that? :S
    the hyper thing it's obvious, lol. :p
    you type a lot! poor fingers! yikes!
    Lol, np. Yeah, we don't know whether Serena could dance or not, maybe we could find out next episode! :eek: (too soon for that I think)
    Accounting was pretty easy when we were dealing with proprietorships and partnerships. Corporations are a bit trickier, because they throw in stuff like dividends and tax liabilities.
    I don't think I've ever failed a math class, but I've come pretty close with abstract algebra. Proof writing just isn't really my thing.
    well when you reach college, you can set your schedule to almost whatever you want. :)

well based on your username and your dawn avatar, i assumed you were a girl, not that theres anything wrong with girls, though girls scare me irl. :(

if your a gamer you wont be dissapointed. my night has been meh, a bit apprehensive just cause thats how i am, and eating some mac and cheese to feel better.
    Hey! you call me dude!
    I'll get better dudette! :p
    I can help you improving your Spanish (but I'm starting to forget it though :S )
    weirder... :O what do you mean? lol
    Junior... Well, our Sophmore year is with Chem, not Bio. (Freaking hate Chem)

But I can't remember, I take World History this year, and English 11, with Algebra 2.
    Ah, I've only had a couple of classes in high school that were taught at a college level. I had very few problems with college level accounting in calculus in high school.
    That's okay. Quite a few people I talk to on here can be bogged down with school work at times.
    well if school/work days were a bit longer to compensate for 4 a week instead of 5 the weekend would be longer. for example, my work shift is 930am-6pm monday through friday, but i would much prefer a work week of 730am-6pm monday through thursday instead, same with school weeks for students.

i looked at jennxpenn's channel; it seems to be a channel more for teenage girls than for guys. also her gaming parts are just minecraft (which skydoesminecraft and his friends do a fantastic job of), the sims 3 (which i dont care about since EA is the devil), and pokemon crystal (which is only like 4 vids worth).
    I'm better I guess (after 4 bowls of chicken soup), thanks for asking :)
    You have an interesting background too, awesome!
    Tu hablas espanol? No entiendo, lol
    I see you are a talker, you are probably the person who send me the longest messages here!
    No problem I'm a talker too, and also IRL but after breaking the ice.
    i dunno but i would definitely prefer 4 longer work days than 5 shorter work days.

im not familiar with any of those people, maybe i'll check them out someday.
    Thank you very much! Plus I'm not good at making ideas, they just come to mind at a random point. xD

I'm doing great too, thanks for asking. I just finished some load of homework which I have to hand in tomorrow (damn you school!), and I'm just going to take a break. By break, I mean surfing on the internet, lol.
    Anyway, let's start off with something. The part in XY043 where Ash probably messes up whilst doing his dance, and you see Clemont and Bonnie laughing at him, while Serena is trying to stick up for him. What do you think will happen? (hint inbound).
    Maybe she helps Ash with dance (I hope, but quite unlikely), or maybe she just gives him more encouragement?
    Ah, chemistry wasn't much my thing when I was in school. Math was always my subject.
    And I'm fine. I just got home from church and am just responding to VMs.
    i know, 2 days inst enough. :(

i watch a lot of lets plays from people like nintendocaprisun, gameguy888, sgblikestoplay, and others. i also sometimes watch avgn nostalgia critic and the game theorists and the gamers at large podcast.
    hello!! :)
    I know you always help people, that's really nice!
    Just an advice, don't push yourself too hard helping. Sometimes we can overload our brain with other's problems and avoid ours.
    Do you have French-Canadian blood? Vive le Québec!? :p
    You know what?, they are very proud people and their mindset is different than the rest of Canadians.
    Now that you sharing facts about your background, let me do the same I will tell you I am not Canadian, I moved here from Peru about 6 years ago for family reasons. My background includes Japanese, European Spanish, Amerindian and a little bit of Russian. Of course I don't speak those languages, lol *ashamed*
    Good luck with your Chemistry project! :)
    You are also right, your brain needs rest (just like what I told you before) but try not to take long breaks.
    If you need help with science and other subjects I have online access to post-secondary resources. Don't hesitate on asking me for them.
    My day is... so so but thanks for your good wishes :) I went for jogging last night and caught a bad cold, so I'm in bed having chicken soup and trying to finish my presentations :S
    I hope you have a nice Sunday and get an A++++++ in your project! :)
    No problem, I can process lots of information like a robot (beep, beep!)
    See ya! :)
    Cool. :) my day is going good too though starting Monday that all changes when I'm going into "overtime blitz" at my job.

Ya taking a break from things is important. Right now I'm watching YouTube videos.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…