• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SmeargleRocks

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright thanks~ :)
    I'll be going to bed for today, but if there's anything else you might be interested in let me know. :) I'd love to get that Moon Ball Gastly for the Mystic Club's Community Pot~
    oh no! Sorry, I keep confusing the two because they're both pink. :S Do you want to trade back? :S
    5 or 6 makes no difference to me personally, but thanks for checking. :)

Yes, I'd be glad to trade! Mind sending me your FC again?
    While the Gastly is incredibly enticing for me due to the Moonball, the Numel would be great~ :) I already have one, but it's without egg moves unfortunately. Would be glad to trade with you if you like. :)
    That was actually today's raffle, so it's definitely going to Cutty who won first prize. ^_^
    I do own a clone though, so if you have other competitive shinies I might be able to trade it with you. :3
    The Mystics Club I just opened has a "Community Pot" where I'll be adding the shiny Swablu too for people to trade.
    Hey SmeargleRocks~
    Is love to though am not available until much later today. :/
    Tomorrow would be a better day for me.
    Heya, was just wondering if those codes actually worked and what you thought of the demo if so. And did you see the two new pokemon events coming in October?! Shiny Gengar! And that new critter! xD Still wish you could trade to new games from your old games, "BEFORE" clearing the new game...
    oh lol yea xD
    trying to get my sig in order. though the inevitable will probably happen to where I just remove the dedenne clock again. I was hoping the banner that SM just finished for me would make enough room for it, but eh. It's just not working out no matter what I do it seems.
    I'm not sure, the event should come with the movie, but we don't have any announcement yet regarding the Diancie movie.

That's why I need help with the Gamestop event, since there's no guarantee that my country will get the event or the movie.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…