• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Cosmic Fury
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm I'll be able to trade when I get them back from Fissurous
    I would have been ready last week but my friend on another forum lost them when I asked her to clone them but now I almost have them back now. I got another flawless Victini with these stats: atk 299 def 236 sp. atk 212 sp. def 236 spd 328
    waagh-I mean, oh dear. =( What sort of things are those? Hang in there! (I hope you don't literally have to hang from the ship though).
    alright sounds good :) so it w ill be fire/bug elite four also trainer sprite you want on your userbar and pokemon and your badge what pokemon would you like?
    yeah I can but what other type you want thought its gunna be fire and something else the 2:2:2 ratio and i need your trainer sprite,pokemon for userbar and pokemon for the badge...

edit:also no worries gunna open up after oras comes out :p
    Oh...Anybody who you frequantly trade with? I could pass it on to them and they can pass it to you?
    yeah e4 is still up cosmic and you get a duo type so if you want fire your allowed to have one more type and its 2:2:2 and were actually trying to am toward wifi so it fits perfect for you I guess and i don't plan on opening till after oras comes out like a week or two after...
    Hello! Not too bad, bucnh of rl things of interest happening for me! On the flip side, an assignment, which is not of as much interest. =( Yourself?
    Hmm not exactly sure when, I'm just waiting for her to be online on another forum atm
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…