• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ShinyPalkia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Tottakai voit tulla meseen, olen halunnut jo tavata joitain ei ilkeitä kusipäitä, jotka ovat suomalaisia, ne kun sattuvat usein olemaan sellaisia.
    Samoin, on hauskaa että löytyy toinenkin suomalainen. ^^

Oho, en ole tainnut huomata... poistan kaksi. =o Kiitos ^^~
    Hey there! You thought you'd never hear from me again, did you? Welll... I left because I lost my Pearl game... and I was 3 pokemon away from the national dex and everything. But now I've gotten over it (really!) and I'm back...!

So if you still want to be friends and everything, I'd love that. My trainer name is Hiekomi and my code is 0903 9994 6382. Add me and we'll hang out sometime!
    And thank you, by the way, for the birthday wishes... I really appreciate that!!! <3
    Hey there! You thought you'd never hear from me again, did you? Welll... I left because I lost my Pearl game... and I was 3 pokemon away from the national dex and everything. But now I've gotten over it (really!) and I'm back...!

So if you still want to be friends and everything, I'd love that. My trainer name is Hiekomi and my code is 0903 9994 6382. Add me and we'll hang out sometime!
    And thank you, by the way, for the birthday wishes... I really appreciate that!!! <3
    well thats good xD

Then you should go for him. If his like what you say he would love that a girl would ask him out. and also what i hear he doesnt sound like the person who cares for looks. But I dont believe a second that your ugly.

Ok, adding you now
    Im not a huge fan of meat myself, but i eat it anyways. Im rarely hungry anyways.

Aha, ive been in one of those in two years, and they are really different from schools you used to go to. just saying. Lol, whats so wrong with a crush? If you like a guy then you should really go for it.

Alright, Ill be waiting for it
    Lol, yeah I guess like that.

nice xD Sounds better then meatballs atleast!

Changing school eh? Yeah I hate when that happens. You lose most people you care about and get a bunch of new ones and you discover you dont like them... Thats pure amazing! [/sarkasm]

You finally got MSN eh? Well Sure, no problem at that.
    When you want to add me just add DeathDog91@hotmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…