• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
JX Valentine

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol, I dunno, I kinda take it like that kind of challenge/resolution has no real time limit despite the whole "one review a day for 365+ days" description.

I'll have to pick a story for the request, though I personally don't mind which one gets picked, even though it'd be the simpler choice to go with the one with less chapters/word-count. So if I don't have my mind made up by the next reply, I can wait for the challenge to be picked back up.
    I have no idea why I didn't notice, but I saw that 365+ Reviews in your sig, and suddenly got intrigued with it. It looks like life has been keeping you very busy and such, but I was wondering if it was still on-going, just at a snail's pace? And if it's still on-going, would it be possible to ask a request without sending something through Tumblr?
    Forums done et the link I posted here, so here it is again: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Hork-Bajir

This figure will never fail to amuse the frell out of me. The fact that I can't look at it without thinking "honk-bajir" (thanks a thousand, cousin) doesn't help matters. X3
    So for the longest time I've been meaning to ask: what the heck is b)'')b supposed to be? :eek: I've never seen it before in my life.
    I pretty much just read your responses because they're usually awesome :)

I'm sorry, but did you say adorable? Many of my friends will tell you, I just can't not draw things adorable. Either way, the contests runs 'till December. It'd be a shame if no one else submits one. I had actually been planning on drawing you that picture even before the contest after I seen your comment that prompted it.
    Hold on, isn't Kalos the only place without a mountain? Kanto has Mt. Moon, Johto has Mt. Mortar and Mt. Silver, Hoenn has Mt. Chimney and Mt. Pyre, Sinnoh has Mt. Coronet and Stark Mountain, and Unova has Twist Mountain and Reversal Mountain.
    Thanks for the info! Turns out the head writer joined here yesterday, so he'll probably post it himself.

How's that Anima Ex Machina rewrite going, btw? I've been meaning to catch up on it the second I had a few hours free.
    Happy birthday to you~

Happy birthday to you~

Happy birthday, happy birthday,

Happy birthday to you~

-gives you a cheesecake-
    Happy birthday Jax, first a mod, now a birthday, what's next. Merry Christmas? xD

Enjoy your day, hope it turns out well for you, but knowing how birthdays work these days, it will only be "slightly" better than average.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…