• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Jb
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you seen the trailer for FFXV? Hnnnngg bad news is Hajime Tabata is now the director (he did The 3rd Birthday gross), but at least now Nomura is focusing on KHIII
    Dumbest in all of the Tales games? Or just the main cast of Symphonia? I remember Jude and Milla's wanted posters, but they were more creepy than funny. Lloyd had an elongated chin, and had a really stupid look that just made me laugh. And would the coffee scene be considered spoilerific? There wasn't any context other than the girl was lying.

Haha yup. And games last forever, while meals only last less than 20 minutes (I'm a slow eater)

And I wish Microsoft would fund these JRPGs again. They funded Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon, and those two were great. I guess Vesperia, Star Ocean 4, Eternal Sonata, etc were timed exclusive though?
    Is Lloyd a comedy character? Does he have any hilarious moments? His image in the WANTED poster cracked me up. And I saw a small video of something about a coffee being too hot and lying about, which also made me laugh.

What else would I spend my money on other than videogames, bags of Doritos, and packs of Mountain Dew? The Dewritos Pope has a strict rule! (Oh, and Murasaki Baby is a game haha I have a baby sister, but I don't have a baby, let alone in a relationship)

Yup, always heard good things about Vesperia. I'll definitely buy it sometime this week before the deal ends. Eternal Sonata is $5 too, but I heard the PS3 version is better (and actually released in the US). And speaking of Vesperia, I remember when the PS3 version was announced in Japan. Those angry Japanese who bought a 360 just for Vesperia lololol breaking their disc in half and burning their Famitsu magazines
    I don't mind cliche anime stories. Heck, I still read Naruto, and that's as cliche as all Shonens. It was the dumb characters always accepting Alvin that put me off. That, and Jude had a major hard-on for Milla. I should finish Symphonia before going to Graces f though.

Just checked gameplay earlier. Looks great. I'll try to pick it up some other time. Murasaki Baby is calling out for me right now.
    Ah, I see.

I knew Xillia was bad! I have hopes for Zestiria, but man was ToX1 a bummer. I also bought Tales of Graces f recently during the PSN Flash sale not too long ago, and am dreading that. Bad reviews everywhere. Heard it has the best Tales gameplay though. It's a shame Vesperia PS3 never released outside Japan.

799 pages? Sweet baby Jesus! Is it coming out for the Vita? I've never played a TotS game, but i might just get this and support them.
    Don't some games from Hong Kong get Japanese dubs, English subs (or maybe the other opposite)? It was this way for the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy, IIRC.

What was up with Tales of Xillia 1's localization? It took 3 years to get here. Was it horrible sales from Vesperia and Graces? And I still can't believe smaller companies like XSeed and Atlus (before merging with Sega Sammy) with longer scripts can still get their games localized, but Sega can't with Yakuza. Makes me laugh, really.
    Sweet! If it's a few days late, I won't complain. But if it's a week or more late, then I'll definitely give them a call and complain.

Are there any games you're thinking of importing in the future?
    So I should get it on or before Monday, October 6th then. Sweet. Smash 3DS all weekend, but I don't mind. And did you call and complain to them about your stuff being late, or they acknowledged it themselves?
    Finally placed my order for KHHDII.5R on Play-Asia. What's your experiences on their shipping? I chose a UPS 1-3 day shipping, which cost $21, placing the order at $91. The game does come out the same day as Smash 3DS, so I don't mind not having the game be delivered to my door at launch.
    Ahh good. Are they gonna tell me to use a Paypal if I'm ordering stuff there for the first, like Amiami does? Or can I just use a normal credit card? I'm deciding if I should import KHHDII.5HDR or not. They currently have a "Free Shipping" tag on the game, and it's really tempting. I don't want to wait an extra 2 months for the US release.
    So how different is Re;Birth from the original game? And how long is it?

I still need to finish Persona 3 and Symphonia as well. I haven't been able to get a new PS3 yet
    But since I got Danganronpa 2, it's the only game I've played

And I still have Disgaea 3 and 4, Final Fantasy X and X-2, and Neptunia to complete
    So, you were totally wrong about Neptunia and Danganronpa 2

Neptunia was really easy to find, while Danganronpa 2 was not. I guess that means in the long run, it'll be the other way around, but still
    lammy, kickstand, envy, ratchet, monochrome,JRPG, financier, frag, havoc, glacier, fallen moon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…