• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, the budget strains really started to show as they got towards the end. And apparently he basically rewrote everything but the basic framework of the game at a certain point, so it's understandable.

The more time passes after I've played it the more unsatisfied I feel with it as a conclusion to the franchise after all the waiting but as a standalone game it wasn't bad, and the atmosphere of dread and unease was heavier than anything the franchise has ever thrown at me before. So I guess I'm alright with how it turned out even if I wish the ending was a little different.

What else have you been playing lately? I'm trying to finish Nier before I go off to university on the 18th.
    Yeah, I finished it two nights ago. jfc

What was your opinion? I thought overall it was pretty solid but some of the stuff especially towards the end was super questionable.
    Quick (random) question: you planning on making an "Anime Awards 2015" thread, or were you going to pass up on that?
    Eternal Darkness told me you're a fan of Gurren Lagann. Do you know if there's anything similar besides Kill La Kill? I just finished it, and holy ****, what a show.
    Well, hello there. I'm sure you remember me. I was that Funimation fanboy that you and your friends on the anime forum liked to scorn. I've watched many anime since. I'm currently re-watching Code Geass for the third time. Thank you for convincing me to watch new anime, therefore unshackling me from my small-mindedness, even though we were never friends. It's comforting to know that my viewpoint was changed by a bunch of elitist fags on the interwebs.
    I PMed you a joke about how MU always gets mad when you ask him why he doesn't like something.
    What's funny about this? NGE is great for character study and I guess you just find NGE funny due to you misunderstanding the point of Shinji.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…