• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just checking, again, sorry about your car. Take out your wrath on the people who haven't finished their rounds yet xD
    so....you still gonna participate in the tournament? And I do feel your pain, somebody keyed my moms car and insurance didn't pay for that either....though yours is worse since now you can't drive.
    is scald better? I mean I know if you get the burn then phsyical mons can't kill it, but fishing for a burn is risky, plus scald never burns for me :/
    welp just bred a wooper thats 4iv(missing sp.attk and speed).
    It only has recover/curse. Thought the set I'm going to use will only need that so meh.
    it doesn't need speed/sp.attk ivs right?
    :(man I was looking forward to battling u hope u find a way to charge ur 2ds
    that's fine. I'm going to be too busy in the next few days.
    Might have to start fairy witch sooner then I thought ;A;
    This shall be fun, this is my first time doing a RU Battle on Wifi. The only other time I used this team was against Silver in which it loss due to a miss.
    Alright, I'll need your new Friendcode then since I still have the old one. Mine is 0345-0046-5202
    I love that perfect timing lol. just got done with a test and in the college library
    my ride should be here in 10-20mins and I'll be home in about 45 from now. :D
    but florg and togekiss are really sp.def o.o
    and I just realized that mega char Y could be a problem, can absol sucker punch it dead? or night slash? idk.
    I mean azu has some def investment but other then bold klefki and quag then everything else is sp. well besides absol too. Hmmmmmm
    dam. in ours he saved it for last.
    ferro couldn't gyro or whip it to death, and I only had t-wave and rocks for other moves.
    so how's wooper going? I need to start getting my other mons ready. Oh! and I thought about my last 'mon being togekiss, to help with grass types ya know? its really either that or sylveon/gardevoir but idk which.
    so glad I got to challenge him. your battle sounded interesting too. Did you try to outstall his heffer with thundurus? ;D
    my rotom tried to survive a burn to kill it.
    yes got your approval!
    k so quag, florg, absol, azu. I guess klefki is super needd for poison cov a little. um what else? :3
    I had a thought, what about mega absol?
    magic bounce to bounce back status and crud, and fairy covers her dark/fighting weakness.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…