• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm fine. I've just been reading some discussions on ORAS. How about you?
    That's okay. I know people can get pretty busy with schoolwork around this time of year.
    I hope so too! No problem, late is better than never! :p
    Summer? What's that? Probably your Canadian relatives told you that here that thing called summer only happens 15 days a year :S
    Soccer and basketball? what positions? You are probably tall, which gives you advantage playing soccer...Volleyball is a great sport. I'm not tall so I played as a Libero because my friends hated defending (nice friends of mine!) lol
    I'm good, last night I went to a halloween hunt at Canada's wonderland... I was funny! zombies randomly would shout and chase you in the park... it was awesome!!
    How's everything there? Try to relax, it's the weekend!!
    (Lucky you, go and play!)
    You are right... the anime is so unpredictable that... well... who knows what will happen in 2 years when XY ends... I just feel scared of what they will do to Ash and Serena :S do you?
    Walk! healthy habit! Especially followed by pizza or Chinese food :p just kidding... walking is healthier than going to the gym... well, you must be healthier than me, I read in your bio you play soccer and volleyball, so I'm not the right person do give you this kind of advice, lol! Is the weather pretty? nice! Here in the big white north the weather is always cold, but that's also a good reason to go out because you don't need sun screen.
    But now "Cinderello" is cleaning the house :'( poor me!
    (And you have to live in a small town, that's something I know from reliable sources, shhh) :p
    Oh! talking about Amourshipping, sorry for being negative in the thread, these last episodes and the new themes are making me think the possibility to see them taking different paths :S
    Your welcome, you know you don't have to apologize to me :)
    You study hard and that is what matters!
    By the way... how are you?
    Hi there! I though you won the lottery and forgot your poor ol' friend from Serebii, lol!
    What to tell you about Amourshipping... the thread is a chaos, I don't know if you watch the raw versions of the anime, but many people (like me) think now that Serena will leave Ash to follow her dream... hehe, what do you think?
    oh! Thank you VERY much! It was a great day though!
    Take care! :) and don't worry, I told you before, we are all busy people.
    Yeah, it did. Haha, lol.
    Yeah...
    What I always do: sit at home, do homework, play video games, read. Lol, the usual. :p This weekend we also had solar panels installed onto our house, so it was loud all Saturday afternoon... >_> Other than that, good. How was your weekend? :)
    No problem!
    I live in the south-east of England, I live about an hour away from London. Right now it's about 8:55am.
    haha! You are always polite :)
    I told you this before: don't apologize! :p
    I understand you are busy, like many of us.
    Yeah! after what you told me I can tell she's lazy! don't worry I won't tell ;) muahaha
    Let me guess about you... you are talkative and sometimes you say things that no one (not even your friends) understand, and you probably are so passionate about what you like that after a while you ask to yourself: "why I'm doing this?" (5 points for me if I'm right) :p
    I'm great! Thanks for asking! My bday was yesterday and my sweetheart gave me a surprise dinner after a long day of college...once I finished eating I was so tired that I fell asleep :S what a party pooper!
    so now I have to stay overnight studying and doing homework :(
    How about you? I hope you don't have too much homework so you can go out and enjoy the weather before it gets colder... brrrrr!!
    That's okay.
    Ah, I think I passed it with something like a D. I'm so bad with abstract math, but something like normal calculus is perfectly fine for me.
    Ah, I actually just downloaded the SSB4 demo not too long ago, but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.
    Me too! :)
    Ah, I feel you... I'm in school right now, too. :/ Let the madness commence! Lol.
    May I ask, what grade are you in? I'm in 8th.
    Not bad, how are you?
    (well because of the times different, it's about 7:30am atm, so I got school in about 30 mins time)
    Abstract algebra is basically a calculus level of abstract math. It involves a lot of proof writing.
    I'm fine. I just finished up clearing Boss Battles on Intense in SSBB! How about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…