• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Recently I purchased few handbags from nnluxury.com. I ought to say it’s fantastic.
    I was concerned with the quality. And while i receive it, I took it to the outlet and it also was exactly the same!
    This forced me to be crazy because the prices are about 1/3 of outlets with free delivery worldwide. Industry experts certainly one of my girlfriends about why? She basically, ‘you only realize the reality, so have fun with this’ You we imagine you can be aware of truth likewise

seiko lord quartz
    Jamie :D

Only 10 days til I am Ukay champion.

It will be me and Adam in the final, but Adam will "accidentally" drop.

I will also kill him.

Yay!

And only 6 hours til I'm only 2 years younger than you again xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…