• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Umbramatic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh gosh, I wonder if I still have a copy of that anywhere. I know I saved some old messages, but I also know a few things fell through the cracks here and there.
    Re-added.

As for mega glalie, I would like to congratulate the species on becoming even bitier-looking than they already were.
    Okay thanks! I think I've seen that name around here so I'll give him a try.

EDIT: oh this is a bit awkward but I just remembered where I know the name; he's already reviewed my fic :p There were some things that we didn't see eye-to-eye but I'll take it into consideration.
    I like them both. X wins on general coolness factor, but I prefer Y's wings and I like Charizard better as a special attacker (note that I don't do competitive battling, so this is speaking strictly from an in-game perspective).
    Oh man, I know that song. RPs are addictive. I used to do a couple around here back in the day, and I've done a couple offsite since.
    Hee hee. :)

Gosh there's some good dren on the ol' board these days. I picked a good time to come back.
    Heeeeeyyyyyy, I just wanted to drop by and give you the heads up that capitalizing Pokémon names in a fanfic depends entirely on a writer's writing style and is not an error if it's done consistently. This is because some writers consider Pokémon names to be common nouns (like "mouse" or "cat"), so they don't believe they should be capitalized in writing.

Hope that helps! b)'')b

Other than that, awesome to see you dropping reviews. :D
    Oh gosh, you don't know how happy that makes me. :') Above all else, or at least most else, I've wanted to be an inspiration.
    My computer had crashed ladt week AFTER I FINISHED THE CRITIQUE. Ill be sending one very soon, hopefully with my brother's computer, and i apologize sincerely :(
    Wanted to drop by and say I saw your post in the ORAS contest and I was very flattered. I'm so glad I was able to help you! :) I'm looking forward to a revision! Best of luck in the competition! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…