• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psychic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, makes sense. I bet that's fun. Kinda wish there was stuff to do where I live. Unfortunately, all that comes to mind is going out to eat. And I don't have a job. I think you know what I'm getting at.

As do I. I'm sick of having to get up and drink water all the time! ... I sound like the biggest bum now. XD
    Well, that's better than my assumption. :p
    Say, why haven't you been at the hangouts? Not your thing or you're busy, I take it?

Yeah. But like I said, it's minor. He most it does is make me thirsty and sniffle a bit more than usual.
    Heh. I thought you didn't respond because I pissed you off or something.
    As for how I'm doing, I'm fine as of now. Wouldn't be surprised if it were to change, but I'm enjoying the good stuff while it lasts. Even if I have a minor cold.
    Crap, I'm so sorry, Psychic! D: Shortly after you left, I left to go to sleep. If you're around this morning, I'll totally be on Skype, so!
    I'm in Alberta, actually. We had a pretty average winter at first, never extremely cold with very little snow. However we had a huge snowfall and now walking through our streets is absolutely brutal; most of our snow goes to above my knees! Gotta admit kinda happy I don't drive, I don't have to worry about the streets unless I'm crossing. Grips on my boots would be insanely helpful, I should probably go pick some up so I don't hurt myself again.
    Oh gosh thank you ouo. Yeah it's been pretty icy here and me and my best friend both wiped out while he was walking me home, I hurt my back trying to catch myself.
    Alright, I'll edit my entry to make it take place in the Battle Tent. The reason why I didn't was because it sounded like a place where people would get more formal battles going on (can't believe you never had a battle happen before by the way).
    About using the word "lifeless"; I looked it up on an online dictionary and there it said it can also mean "having no vitality or animation" or "unconscious". http://www.thefreedictionary.com/lifeless
    I'll edit it just to be safe, lol, because Meloetta certainly isn't meant to be dead. :D Anyway, thanks for the heads-up.
    I honestly have no idea for the shipping cost :( I paid like $20 for domestic but that was a bit ago? I actually got rid of everything :'( I do still have the big Snivy tho.
    I am one of the coolest people you will never meet.
    I'm also very modest. ;)

my god, that made my day
    Haha, that reminds me of this. (Which I am also planning on doing with a Bill card to this one wall by my work, just so the two concepts can get married and have lovely children.)

BY THE WAY, HOW WAS THE CON? OR SUBCON. WHATEVER THAT DUDE IN CHARGE CALLED IT.
    Oh, I didn't know if that was right for the section or not. I can unclose it though.
    i usually do it with other people ^^

oh and thats OK. if you get a chance please read it. :)
    I like to shop but I now become intrested in makeup. And I study languages.
    Oh thank you~! and I wrote a new fic if you seen it. (of course it's about beauty but I'm a girl what can I say haha)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…