• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh sorry, I died again ;a;, I blame my College for that /: but I hope that everything is good over there :3. Everything is fine over here, things are ten times better than they were back then :]. If anything, I revived my skype account so you can find me there most of the times ^^
    Me? I'm glad you asked.

Back in the day, we would always talk about how TLoL was um... not very concise and incredibly jumbled. Which I can wholeheartedly agree with that. Over time, I had always been wanting to create an original version of TLoL. Y'know, without the Pokemon and Final Fantasy/other references and things.

It is a lot to actually take TLoL from what it is and create something original but, I did and I'm very proud of it! This tale is called. Megami Mugen Tales: Mateus.

Megami Mugen Tales translates to "Goddess Dream Tales". Another thing that TLoL struggled with was the possibility of a sequel or not. I will say that MMT: Mateus will not have a sequel. Megami Mugen Tales borrows heavily from Creationism. The belief that the universe was created by a supernatural being. Or just "created" period. Megami Mugen Tales, will have other entries. 4 in total. (Possibly 5.) Taking place in the same world & universe, but different planes of existence and the locations on the continents are changed.

Each protagonist in the 4 entries is the reincarnation of an ethereal being or a deity of some sort. So far, I only have...

Megami Mugen Tales: Mateus - I'm the protagonist and the reincarnation of the god who created the magic called "Nekromancy".
    Megami Mugen Tales II: Magdalene - The protagonist of this one is a transgender girl called Madeleine (or Madison) who is the reincarnation of an ethereal being called The Magdalene.
    Megami Mugen Tales III: Nyx - The protagonist of MMT: III is a currently unnamed girl, who is the reincarnation of Nyx. The Goddess of the Night. She appeared at or near the beginning of Creation. The story's name is still in prototype form, so Nyx is there as a placeholder for now.

Megami Mugen Tales IV. I'm playing with the idea that... What if Icarus is Lucifer, the fallen angel?

"Creation is ethereal. It is the act of bringing order from disorder." - from the Journal of the Fallen One
    Ahahahahah.... I was thinking high school the very second I read that. Hmm... do you have any plot ideas or anything regarding the student/teacher love affair idea? As it's a very interesting thing to write about. Do you think you'd integrate your horror-genre experience with the student/teacher dynamic?

I completely agree. When I read that quote, I was like "Where's trust?" I mean, like you said, I can understand what it's trying to say. But it's an interesting thought. However, I do believe that the quote is kind of directed as love in it's quote-un-quote purity, rather than romantically.
    And now I'm back with an extremely late reply! How has college-planning have been going for you? BTW, how is your writing going, if you've done any at all? (That relates to just ideas as well.)

Yeah, I can agree. It was more of a paraphrase than a quote. And I can also say that I do like simple quotes. One of my favorites being - “A wise falcon hides its talons.”

Here's a really interesting quote:

“Love is made up of three unconditional properties in equal measure:

1. Acceptance
    2. Understanding
    3. Appreciation

Remove any one of the three and the triangle falls apart.

Which, by the way, is something highly inadvisable. Think about it — do you really want to live in a world of only two dimensions?

So, for the love of a triangle, please keep love whole.”
    I can totally relate. ._. Being depressive, it can make it hard to live sometimes.

Damn, that's an awesome quote. I'm gonna have to remember that.

And here's one of my favorite quotes: “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Is something wrong Jess? If you want we can talk about it.

Also, would you like to share quotes? And by quotes I mean philosophical-esque quotes and sh*t that makes you think/relate to. It's something that I usually do to cheer myself up...
    *Sigh* I'm here to just say - I love you big sis... I'm so happy that we met and I became the person that I am today. I was just thinking about everything in the past and feeling very nostalgic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…